[chapter 18]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You ran down the stairs and ate your breakfast. Woohyun and Sungyeol prepared themselves too to go to school with you.

Hoya sat beside you on the table and smiled sweetly.

You drank from your glass. "You're so early. You're going to school with us?"

Hoya sighed. "I wish I can. I just can't stand not seeing you for so long."

"Awww... That's sweet." You pinched his cheek.

Woohyun came up to the table to join. "Aish. Don't worry. We're taking care of _____ very well at school."

"With Sungyeol, I'm confident. But with you, I'm not confident of _____ being taken care of." Hoya said mockingly.

"I'm not a baby, you guys." You said.

"What??" Woohyun pretended to look shocked at Hoya's words. "Why, I'm a very nice brother to _____! Aren't I right, _____?" Woohyun slung his arms on your shoulder.

"Hey... Let go of my girl..." Hoya said protectively.

Sungyeol went down the stairs. "I'm done. Let's go?"

You and Woohyun nodded and started to go for the door.

"Bye~" Hoya cooed and kissed you on your forehead.

"How about me??" Sungyeol jokingly whined like a preschooler. "Don't I get a kiss from 'oppa'??" Sungyeol puckered his lips and went for Hoya.

"Oppa your face." Hoya pushed Sungyeol's face. After that the three of you left the house.


 

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" Girls were screaming inside the cafeteria. You, Sungyeol and Woohyun were eating lunch, but it seems that you can't eat properly with all the noise from Sungyeol and Woohyun's fan girls.

"Oppa~" One girl went to Woohyun with a red heart-shaped box. She offered the box to him. "I made it for you. I hope you like it."

Woohyun just smiled and thanked the girl, but that was all it took for the girl to faint from overexcitedness.

"That was weird, Namnam." You said as you watched the girl being carried away.

"What? I thanked her, didn't I?" Woohyun's smug smile made other girls faint.

Sungyeol smiled and laughed, which made the REST of the girls faint.

The three exchanged glances. "Wanna join them?" Sungyeol told you jokingly.

You scoffed. "I've only got eyes for one."

"Ayoo~" Woohyun patted your head. "_____?"

"Hm?"

"What if you find out that Hoya doesn't love you anymore?"

You paused, then you took a sip from your water bottle. "I'd let go."

Woohyun chuckled. "Hey, I was just asking. Don't take it seriously."

"Then..." Sungyeol began. "What if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter