[chapter 30: FINAL]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

~5 years later

 

"Stop."

"I can't."

"Hyung, just stop."

"I can't."

"It's irritating."

"What am I supposed to do?!"

Sunggyu went infront of Hoya and held his shoulders for him to stand still and stop pacing. "Howon. Calm down."

Hoya bit his lip. He was wearing his white wedding tux. "How can I calm down?! I saw tons of movies with brides running away! What if _____ runs away??! What if she suddenly doesn't want to marry me?! What if-"

Sunggyu covered Hoya's mouth with his hand. "Relax. You've been together for so long now. You're gonna marry _____ today, and you're still not sure if she loves you?"

"Should I marry her, then?" Sungyeol mused.

"Yah!" Hoya growled.

"Hyung, we're ready." Sungjong peeked inside the room. "The limo's ready. We're heading to the church now."

Hoya held his breath.

"Aish!" Woohyun pushed Hoya. "It's now that you have to be nervous?!" They all pushed Hoya out the room and made their way to the church.

 

 

Hoya and the other Infinite members were waiting at the altar.

"The bride's here!" One of the guests announced.

Hoya started to become nervous and fidgeted in his place. Infinite all gave Hoya their good lucks, and he thanked them. After a while, the people started looking at the entrance's direction. Hoya expectantly waited.

You entered gracefully in the entrance with your wedding dress and the bouquet of flowers in hand. The wedding music started playing. You walked smoothly along the aisle until you reached Hoya.

The nervous Hoya's eyes sparkled as he lifted the veil that covered your face. As soon as he ifted it up, your gorgeous face bloomed amidst the people. Hoya smiled. "I can't believe I'm marrying this girl..."

You laughed softly, being careful not to ruin your make-up. "It's not yet late. You can still back out."

"Are you mad, woman?? Am I gonna let go of a very precious girl like you?" He took your hand and hooked it on his arms. "No way." He looked at you with loving eyes. "Are you sure you wanna spend your life time with someone like me?"

You raised an eyebrow. "Someone like you? What are you anyways?"

He chuckled lightly. "A government gangster. The one who stole your first kiss."

You pressed a finger on your lips. "This had always been yours anyway."

Hoya smiled in delight.

The two of you walked towards the altar. The wedding vows had started. While the vows were being exchanged, you and Hoya both wore big smiles on your faces. Both of you were very happy.

"You may now kiss the bride."

You and Hoya turned to each other. "I told you this is yours."

Hoya smirked. "I know. From the start, I've always claimed it as mine." He leaned in and gave you your first kiss as his wife.

Cheers and applause could be heard from the crowd.

The two of you walked out of the church, and bouquets of flowers and petals were showered to the newlyweds. Infinite gave the two of you their congratulatory messages and each gave you a hug.

"Noona is officially claimed!" Sungjong wailed as he hugged you.

Sungyeol and Woohyun hugged you too. "Congratulations." "Thanks."

Dongwoo patted your head. "Our _____ is all grown up."

L smiled. "If hyung did somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter