[chapter 5]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu and Sungjong hurriedly ran.

"I told you not to put headphones when you sleep!" Sunggyu scolded Sungjong.

"You wear earphones, too. What's the difference?" Sungjong retorted.

"The difference? You don't wake up."

Sungjong then shut his mouth.

When they arrived at your house, they stopped for a while to catch their breath. Afterwards, they entered.

"It's about time." Hoya said when the two entered. "Let me guess, Sungjong had his headphones again?"

Sunggyu gave Sungjong a death glare. He returned to Hoya. "How's _____?"

"Alright. She wasn't harmed. I just hope Raven doesn't come back."

"Let's just hope they won't be able to find the key." Sunggyu said.

Hoya nodded. "I'll leave now." He said. After that, he went out and left.

Sunggyu and Sungjong looked at the stairs. "Do you think noona's awake?"

Sunggyu shrugged. "I don't know. Let's just wait for her to come down."

The two snooped around. They felt theirselves hungry and decided to go to the kitchen. Sungjong opened the refrigerator. "Hyung, do you know how to make pancakes?"

With that, Sunggyu started to make pancakes.

Sungjong waited on the table. "Sunggyu hyung, do you think noona forgot about hyung?"

Sunggyu flipped a pancake. "I think _____ just didn't recognize him. Besides, he said they met each other a long long time ago. And stupidly, he didn't tell _____ his name before."

Sungjong nodded. "Well I bet hyung's very happy that he's back with his first love."

"There's that. But he's more of afraid."

"Why?"

Sunggyu lowered the heat of the stove and turned to Sungjong. "Now that _____'s involved, she might just get harmed. If Raven doesn't find the key themselves, they'll have to take _____ with them and force it out of her. That's why we're guarding her to protect her."

"Those stupid bastards." Sungjong cursed. "Let's just ask her where the key is."

"We can't ask her for the key immediately. She'll freak out when she finds out the truth. We have to become closer to her so she'll willingly give up the key. If we force it right out of her, she might not give us the information we need to disable that junk."

"Darn."

Sunggyu returned to his pancakes. "I didn't expect your hyung to be the type of guy to kiss a girl who doesn't remember him."

Sungjong smirked. "Atleast _____ noona thinks it's a dream. Why can't hyung just confess and say that she is his first love, that they met before, and that he was the one who kissed her?"

"Ask him, not me."

Sungjong suddenly became alarmed. "Hyung! Your pancakes are burning!!"

 

You woke up that morning groggily. You were about to go out of your room in your pajamas when you suddenly remembered that Hoya was downstairs. You then went to the bathroom, took a bath, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter