[chapter 14]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

check chapter 13 first!!

 

That Saturday, the sky was very gloomy, and the clouds were darker than usual. You were sitting at Infinite's front porch, staring at the sky with a parallel mood.

"...yes..." Sunggyu was answering someone on his phone inside the house. "...we know, boss... we did... yeah... Okay." Sunggyu hung up.

"Was that the boss?" L asked, sitting on the sofa.

"Yeah. He said to keep _____ close by. He said not to bother coming back to headquarters. Just keep an eye on her."

Sungjong and Sungyeol were picking up trashes around the living room. "Where's noona anyway?" Sungjong asked as he bent down.

L peeked outside the window without standing up. "She's outside."

"She shouldn't be outside alone." Sungyeol declared. "With the recent happenings, someone might just take her away."

Hoya, who was watching Woohyun cook breakfast, heard Sungyeol and dashed out of the kitchen. "Where's she?"

"Outside." Sunggyu pointed.

Dongwoo arrived in front of the house with his car. He was told by Woohyun to buy some mayonnaise at the grocery store. You watched him park the car at the side. When he got out, he waved at you. "What are you doing out here alone?"

You smiled meekly. "Just checking out the weather."

"Oh." He noticed you sounded a bit dragged.

Hoya stepped out of the door. "_____, would you mind coming in? You're not supposed to go out here alone."

You chuckled lightly and stood up. "You sound like an overprotective parent." You walked inside the house.

Hoya paused and noticed that your tone was a bit dead. He looked up and saw his hyung walking up the porch. "You got the mayonnaise?"

Dongwoo nodded. "Hey. What's up with _____? She looks depressed."

"You noticed that too?" Dongwoo nodded. Hoya sighed with worry. "I don't know. It suddenly bothered me."

"Of course it does." Dongwoo patted Hoya's back. "She's your wife." He chuckled as he went inside and left the tomato-red Hoya.

You sat beside L on the sofa and watched Dongwoo and Hoya enter the kitchen together. "Noona, do you know that those two are good at dancing? Especially Hoya hyung."

"Oh." You sounded uninterested and down at the same time.

L looked at you and scanned your face. "Are you alright?"

It seems that L noticed you. You gave him a small smile and nodded.

"Breakfast is ready!!" Woohyun's voice hollered from the dining room and all of you went inside.

"Wow! Blueberry pie!" Sungjong mused.

Everyone sat on the table and started eating. Hoya sat beside you and gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter