[chapter 4]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

You and Hoya walked quietly and awkwardly to your house. It was a bit comforting that a boy is following you. People might actually think you're a couple. "Hey Hoya."

Hoya looked at you. "Yeah?"

"Do you know what I'm thinking?"

"What?"

"It's already creepy and weird that L and Dongwoo were with me earlier. Now you're walking with me. Are you guys really just gangsters? Or secret agents?"

Hoya laughed. "You're weird."

You rolled your eyes. "Aish. Don't you think what you and you're friends are doing seems suspicious??"

Hoya didn't answer, but stared at his path instead as you walk.

You crossed your arms. "It'll be more and more suspicious if someone from your gang comes tomorrow morning."

Hoya whistled and looked away, knowing what you said will truly come true. "You're too nosy. You should thank us that we're concerned for you and that we care for you. Not all gangsters do this."

"That's my point. Gangsters DON'T DO this. And besides, we just met. How can you possibly think I'd trust you that easily?"

Hoya smirked. "Because you led me to your house?"

You looked around and saw that you're already at your apartment. "Oh." You took your keys and was about to open your door when you realized something. You looked at Hoya suspiciously. "How did you know this is my apartment? Also, when I left your house and went home the other day, how were you able to find me here?? Were you guys following me before??"

Hoya just smiled. "You panic too much. We're not bad."

"You didn't answer my ques-"

"Remember when you were attacked? You were going home that night, weren't you? We just ask around. That's all." Hoya explained calmly, not making it obvious that he's lying.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes..."

You paused for a while, then inserted the key and opened your door. You turned to Hoya. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter