[chapter 21]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hoya and the others ran towards the answer to the given riddle. The sun was already up, but they haven't gotten a wink of sleep yet.

The train station was already running, and passengers were already waiting for the trains.

"It's huge here!" Dongwoo complained. "How would we find her here?!"

"We'll find her." Hoya was confident. "I'm sure."

Infinite started to disperse around the train station. They searched in all the rooms and checked anything suspicious. But to their dismay, there was none.

They gathered once again. "She's not here." Sunggyu announced.

"That's not true! She's supposed to be here!" Hoya growled. He rubbed his face in desperation.

"Do you think we've been..." Sungjong swallowed hard. "...doped?"

Hoya's eyes widened. "I'LL KILL THOSE BASTARDS IF THEY'RE LEADING US ON!"

The six men had to pull Hoya down to stop him from making any rampage in the train station.

"Hoya, calm down!" Woohyun hissed as they continue to pull the struggling Hoya.

"Remember that we're in a train station, hyung!" L also hissed.

Hoya stopped fighting and stood up. He breathed in heavily. "They better not harm her."

"We also want that for her." Sunggyu said. "But we just have to play along in their game to find her."

"Why don't we stay here a little bit longer?" Sungyeol suggested and looked around. "I won't be surprised if a mysterious being suddenly decides to show up."

The rest nodded.

"You're right." Sunggyu agreed. "We'll spread around the station and wait."

As per instruction, the boys spread around again, and this time they had a post to wait on.

Sunggyu and L were by the ticket booth. Sungyeol and Sungjong waited by the waiting area, and Hoya was on the other side. Dongwoo and Woohyun were somewhere near the entrance.

The minutes went on, the hours pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter