[chapter 12]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It's been two days since you last found out about everything. Infinite is still doing their shifts to protect you. Ever since that day, nothing weird has happened.

Sungjong knocked on your door that morning. "Noona~ breakfast's ready." He waited for you to reply, but you didn't. He knocked again. "Noona? Are you awake?" No answer. He then slowly turned the knob and let himself inside.

It was his first time in a girl's bedroom, and he was amazed at how neat and organized your room is. He walked towards your bed and saw that you were sleeping peacefully. Your face looked pretty when you sleep, except for the fact that your eyes were swollen. Sungjong noticed it. *She must've cried all night.*

"Noona~" He cooed softly. "Wake up. You're gonna be late for school."

With that, you stood up and went out of bed. You started to prepare yourself for school. When you got down, you saw that there was already a plate of spaghetti.

You looked at Sunggyu who was washing dishes in the sink. “You know, you're just guarding me. You don't have to be my maid."

"Let him do it, noona." Sungjong said as he sat down with you on the table. "He's practicing to be a father."

"Quit your yapping." Sunggyu snapped. He wiped his hands on a towel and eventually joined you on the table.

You twirled the spaghetti and ate it. "Wow! It's delicious! Who cooked it?"

Sunggyu smiled. "Would you believe Hoya cooked that for you?"

You suddenly blushed at the mention of his name.

"So noona, are you gonna say yes to him?" Sungjong asked.

"What? I don't know what you're talking about."

"Aigoo." Sunggyu smirked. "You’re blushing."

"Am not!" You instantly finished your food. "I'm leaving now. Bye!"

"Wait! I'll drive you." Sunggyu offered.

After a while, you were riding in the car with your 'mom' and 'dad'. They waved you goodbye when you alighted the car and you were greeted by Sungyeol and Woohyun at school.

 


 

"_____?" Sungyeol called you.

"Yeah?"

It was your free time. You, Woohyun and Sungyeol were sitting on the grass in the school garden.

"I was just wondering, how was it like with you and your father?"

Your eyes widened, and then you sighed.

"Was that a sensitive question? It's okay if you don't answer it." Sungyeol said.

Woohyun slapped the back of Sungyeol's head. "Of course it's a sensitive question! You childish choding..."

"No it's okay." You said. "I need to practice being strong anyway." You sighed again. "I haven't seen my mother ever since. Dad said she died immediately after I was born. So basically, my father brought me up alone. He never did have an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter