[chapter 22]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Infinite was standing infront of Stereo Lights Night Club.

Sungjong nervously tugged his hyungs' clothes. "I'm not sure if I can take the atmosphere inside."

L slung an arm around the maknae. "Don't worry. It's my first time too. Let's just have fun and focus on looking for _____."

Sunggyu nodded. He looked at the others and gave the signal to go in.

Party music was the first thing you'll notice. The music was so loud that none of you can be audible to each other.

People were partying hard and dancing their hearts out on the dance floor. The atmosphere was so bleak and wild at the same time that first time goers would find it totally unbearable.

Just like the last time, they split in to teams and dispersed all over the place. This time, Hoya and Sunggyu were at the tables, Sungyeol, L and Sungjong at the bar area, and Dongwoo on the dance floor with Woohyun.

"Hey, boys!" Two y ladies came towards Dongwoo and Woohyun. "Care to dance?"

The two boys looked at each other and smirked. Dongwoo shrugged. "Let's just have fun while we're here."

"Look at those two." Hoya sneered at the dancing boys.

Sunggyu tapped his forehead and sighed. "Childish. So childish." His gaze became serious again. "Let's just focus on looking for _____."

The three boys at the bar area were talking to each other.

"What if we didn't go to the right place?" Sungjong asked nervously.

Sungyeol smacked the back of the maknae's head. "Why are you so nervous?? Just play along. Look at L."

L was talking with a female barista. He'd pretend he'd ask for a drink, but when the girl turns her back, he'll spill some on the floor to make it look like he drank.

Sungjong swiveled in his chair. "Aish. I dunno."

The boys, sans Dongwoo and Woohyun, had their eyes scanning the room. The music continued to pump hard inside the club, and the more you hear it, it becomes even more deafening.

A hand grabbed Dongwoo's shoulder and turned him around. A girl with wavy, jet-black long hair, a pretty face connected to a nice body h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter