[chapter 7]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You know how to drive?" You asked Sunggyu. Sunggyu sat at the driver's seat inside Dongwoo's car, and Sungjong sat at the passenger's seat. You were at the back seat, simply being grumpy because you woke up late for school that Monday. "Then why didn't you drive yesterday??"

Sunggyu smirked at you from the rearview mirror. "Laziness~"

You rolled your eyes and folded your arms on your chest. When you arrived at school, the two boys dropped you off.

"Bye sweetie~" Sungjong hollered from the car, acting like the mother. "Don't forget to eat the lunch I packed you!"

You looked at Sungjong with a disgusted look as you walked away.

"Don't worry! I'll shut your Sungjong omma's mouth when we get home!" Sunggyu chimed in.

"Hyung!" Sungjong returned to his normal self.

You ignored them and proceeded to your classroom.

Every time you enter class, it's as if no one really sees you. It's like your a ghost. You went to your seat and waited quietly for the teacher to come in.

You were sitting beside the window and was looking out at the sky when something soft hit your head. You turned around and saw some of your male classmates throwing paper balls at each other, and accidentally flinging one to you.

You huffed in your seat. *They didn't even say sorry.* The teacher came in afterwards. *Oh, thank you. Something to make these lunatics stop from playing.*

"Class we have some new students..." The teacher began. You were quite uninterested with what the teacher was talking about, so you went back to gazing outside the window. Girls could be heard spazzing and giggling in their seats, but you ignored them. You watched the clouds roll one by one.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Nam Woohyun imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Sungyeol imnida."

You were suddenly brought back to class upon hearing the familiar names and voices. You left the window to check on the new students. *What the...?* Woohyun and Sungyeol were already smirking at you.

The teacher looked around. "Okay boys. You can sit at the empty chairs beside and behind Ms. Kim."

Coincidentally, there was no one sitting behind you, neither beside you. So you really have no choice but to let them sit beside you.

"Hi, _____." Woohyun whispered with a smile as he passed by you and sat behind you. Sungyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter