[chapter 29]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Many days had passed. You have recovered well again, and the diamonds were returned to the government. 

"Noona!!!" L hollered from down the hall. "We're going to be late!!!"

Hoya nudged L. "Don't shout at her."

All the Infinite members were wearing tuxedos and all because they were invited to the president's honorary party for Infinite themselves for retrieving the diamond, and you were their muse.

"I'm coming..." You went down the stairs wearing a red princess dress.

Infinite looked at you with awe. 

You shyly smiled and looked at them. "Is this okay?"

"It's definitely okay!" Dongwoo mused.

"Yah. Eyes to yourselves!" Hoya warned. He walked up to you and interlaced your fingers together. "It's more than okay. You always look pretty to me."

You pouted. "Then how would I know if this is alright?"

"Don't worry, noona." Sungjong scooted beside you. "It's perfect. You look dashing."

You glanced at the rest of them and they gave you a two-thumbs up. You beamed.

"Let's go, then?" Sunggyu asked. Everyone nodded and went to the car. Dongwoo was the one who drove you to the Blue House.

Upon arriving, everyone greeted Infinite and you and congratulated them for a job well done. Some of the assistants led Infinite and you to a special table infront.

The head of the security went up to Infinite. "Congratulations, boys." He proudly said. He turned and looked at you and bowed. "It's an honor to finally meet the daughter of the great inventor."

You smiled sweetly at him and slightly bowed your head. "Thank you, sir."

He smiled and glanced at Hoya. "She's very pretty. Now I know why Hoya fell for her so easily." He smiled sidewards and walked away.

You felt yourself blush. Hoya wrapped his arms around your waist and smiled at you sweetly. "Don't worry about hyung. He's just playful like that."

You softly giggled and nodded.

 

The president arrived and the honorary ceremony  started. The president started his speech by giving off the history of the diamond, then he transitioned to the modern day where Infinite had rescued the diamo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter