[chapter 3]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Where do you work?" Dongwoo asked after you crossed the street.

"Just a small café." You answered.

"Is this just a part time job?" L asked.

"Yeah." You stopped. "Why do you two keep asking questions? And why do you keep following me?"

"It never hurts to ask, as far as I know." Dongwoo replied mischievously. "And we told you, we're just accompanying you."

You eyed them suspiciously. "You know, if you didn't save me last night, I would've called you two stalkers by now."

"Say all you want, we're here anyway." Dongwoo shrugged as the three of you arrived infront of the café you work at.

You looked at him. "How did you know this is where I work?"

Dongwoo's eyes widened. "Uh..."

"You said you work in a café, and it's obvious that this is the only café around." L saved Dongwoo.

You nodded. "Fine..." You entered the shop.

Dongwoo elbowed L. "Thanks for saving me, bro."

"No prob." They went inside and followed you.

Niel was already there, wiping the tables. He looked up and saw you. "Good afternoon, noona." He spotted the two guys behind you. "Are they your boyfriends?" Niel snickered.

You turned around and found the two guys still with you. "Dongwoo-shi, L-shi, thanks for bringing me here. You can go now."

"Wait, since it's a café anyway, we'll just hang around for a bit." Dongwoo declared. He and L went to a chair and sat down.

Niel came to you. "_____ noona. Who are they?"

You massaged your temples. "It's quite a long story, but... they're just friends of mine. Keep an eye on them while I go change." You went to the back and change to your uniform. When you finished, Niel gave you a paper.

"They ordered." He pointed at Dongwoo and L.

You sighed and input it in the cashier. "Hey, that's $10."

L walked towards the cashier and gave you the payment. You gave the paper at the back and waited for the cooks to prepare Dongwoo and L's orders.

"Hey kid." Dongwoo called Niel. "Aren't there really any customers here?"

"Very few. Noona always complains why this café was even built." Niel answered. "Well, I don't think that way. I love my job very much, and I-"

"Alright, kid. Go back to work." Dongwoo shook his hands in a dismissive manner.

After a while, a few female passers-by came to notice the two handsome young men inside the café, and so they entered to really look at them. One by one, female customers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter