[chapter 16]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

You twirled around to flaunt your clothes. “What do you think?”

Sungjong rubbed his chin. “I don’t think it’s appropriate. It’s a bit too… boyish.”

Sungyeol just shrugged. “I think it’s actually kinda cute.”

“Aish!” Sungjong scoffed. “What do you even know about fashion?!”

“Hey.” Sungyeol was about to make a rebuttal, but he just kinda admitted the truth.

Sungjong pushed you back inside your room. “Just go back and look for something better. I bet there are other things there inside your closet.”

“Okay.” You closed the door of your room.

It was your big day. Hoya asked you out today on a date. It was your first time ever to go on a date, so you weren’t actually quite sure about. But you were very thankful that the Infinite members are really helping out. You kept on rummaging through your clothes department and was about to give up, but you finally saw something you really like. You went out to show it to Sungjong and Sungyeol. “How about this?”

Sungyeol had his eyes on you for a while, and he spoke. “If Hoya weren’t your boyfriend, I’d totally go out with you.”

Sungjong clapped. “Great noona! You’re so adorable!”

The three of you went down to meet with your date.

Hoya was sitting on the edge of the couch with his hands on his pocket. The rest of Infinite members were giving him encouraging words, and congratulatory words.

Sunggyu patted his back. “Such a ladies’ man, Hoya.”

He shook his head. “She’s my only lady.”

“Hyung!” L punched him lightly on his arm. “You’re so cheesy!”

You, along with Sungjong and Sungyeol, came down the stairs.

“Oh! Here comes the bride!!” Dongwoo cooed.

Hoya stood up from where he sat and went to you. He immediately held you by the hand. “Let’s go?”

You nodded. The two of you waved good bye at Infinite and left the house.

 


 

You and Hoya were seated inside the café as you waited for your orders. It was warm and cozy inside the shop. When the waiter came, he gave both of you your orders. You had a chocolate cake and a chocolate milkshake, while Hoya had mousse cake and a mocha frappe.

The two of you kept on smiling and laughing about things, and exchanged stories.

You ate a slice of your cake. “It’s such a lovely weather, don’t you think?”

“I think you’re lovelier than that.” You smiled at Hoya’s sweetness. Hoya stared at you and suddenly paused. He noticed that you had a chocolate stain right above your lips. He immediately got a table napkin and gently wiped the chocolate away from your face.

“Thanks.” You smiled.

Hoya chuckled. “Do I need to purposely put stain on my lips so you would do the same?”

You giggled. “No.” You sliced a piece of your cake and offered it to Hoya. “Say ahh~”

“Ahh~” He ate the chocolate on your fork. He then did the same and offered his cake to you. “Now you say ahh.”

You didn’t make a sound, but you opened your mouth and ate it.

“You like chocolate that much?”

You nodded. “I think I have this sweet tooth.”

“Should I always buy you chocolate?” He joked.

“No. I might die early.”

“Oh yeah. We wouldn’t want that. I, particularly.”

“Really?”

“Yep.” He pretended to cry. “I’d die without you.”

“Then you should’ve been dead a long time ago.”

He shook his head. “You were always here.” He pointed at his heart.

You smiled. “I didn’t know you’d be this cute and corny at the same time.” You to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter