[chapter 20]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“_____!!” Hoya kept screaming out as he ran.

“_____!” Dongwoo and Sungyeol searched at the another area.

“Noona!!!” L and Sungjong looked together. “_____ noona! Where are you??”

Sunggyu and Woohyun ran in another place and looked for you. “_____!”

The whole Infinite gang searched for you immediately everywhere. They tried to look in the streets were Hoya failed to look. They tried looking around the city’s stores and hoped that they will find you there. But you were nowhere in sight.

Hoya was now bent his knees and placed his hands there, catching for breath. “_____. Where are you???!!!”

Sunggyu and the others returned to Hoya who was now crying in pain. “I’m sorry, Howon. I didn’t know she’ll hear us that way.”

Hoya just kept on crying. “We just need to find her. We have to find her.”

“Looking for your precious?” A seemingly wicked voice was heard from somewhere.

Infinite put their guards up and immediately looked for the voice. Somewhere in the dark, five shadows emerged. “MyName.” Sunggyu hissed.

Hoya started to become angry and was about to start a fight. Sungjong and L immediately grabbed him. “Where did you take _____????”

“Woah, there.” JunQ chuckled. “We haven’t harmed your pretty girl. Yet.” There was a sly smile in his face.

“So _____ is with you!” Dongwoo concluded.

Hoya was boiling inside. “If you ever touch her, I’m gonna bring you all down!!”

“We’ll give you your girl back.” Insoo announced. “Easy as that.”

Infinite lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter