[chapter 15]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Hoya kept looking at the wall clock. "Oh, come on!"

Dongwoo peeked from the kitchen. "Hey. What's the matter with you?"

"Agh!" Hoya kept on shuffling on the sofa. "The time's so slow!"

Dongwoo raised an eyebrow, then slowly, his face brightened. "Ah... I get it. You're waiting for _____ to come out of class. Well, she still has to go to work. Remember?"

Hoya slapped his forehead. "Aish. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I forgot." He puffed his cheeks and blew out the air. "It's boring here."

Dongwoo guffawed. "Love can really make wonders, ain't it?"

Hoya sighed. "I'm nervous, hyung."

"Why?" Dongwoo went and sat down the sofa with Hoya.

"Well, I'm going to ask her tonight."

"You are??" Dongwoo was like electrified in his seat.

"Hyung's going to ask noona???!" L and Sungjong appeared on top of the stairs.

Dongwoo shook his dongsaeng. "That's so great!!!"

Sungjong jumped in front of Hoya. "Do you need help with anything?"

"No!" He snapped. "I just want you ALL to be here, and don't bother me..." He tapped his chin. "On second thought, maybe you guys can help..."

 


 

 

"Noona." Niel popped in front of you. Sungyeol, Woohyun, Dongwoo and L were breezily helping you in the café once more. It was almost closing time, so there weren't too many customers now.

"What?"

Niel smirked. "You look blooming today. Do you have a boyfriend already??"

You blushed, thinking of Hoya immediately. "None. What makes you say that?"

"Nothing." Niel shrugged then pouted. "I just thought noona might forget me when she has a boyfriend already..."

"Wow, Daniel." You chuckled. "I never knew you could be cute, emotional, and corny at the same time."

Niel made cute faces. "I'm cool like that."

After a while, you started packing things up and slowly closed th shop. All of you went out as you locked the door. Niel bid you all goodbye and left.

"Hm. Where's Hoya?" You asked.

"Uh, we better get going..." Woohyun trailed off. Sungyeol and L started to run off, followed by Woohyun.

You raised an eyebrow. "What's their problem?"

Dongwoo air thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter