[chapter 13]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You stepped out of the car as soon as you arrived. Your eyes widened as soon as you entered. "It's nothing like what I remembered the last time I went here."

Clothes were piled in one corner of the living room, empty bottles of coke were scattered, a half eaten pizza lie on top of the TV set, and crumbs of bread made a trail towards the kitchen. With that sight, you're not sure if you want to enter the kitchen.

Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, ever since we started looking out for you, we kind of forgot the house."

"Oh, so you're blaming me for that??"

"No! That's not what I meant!"

"Anyways..." Sunggyu interrupted. "Since we're all very dirty from the fire, why don't we all wash up first? _____, you can go first. The bathroom's upstairs, and your things are inside Hoya's room."

You nodded doubtedly. "Uh... Okay..."

Sensing the tone of your voice, Sunggyu quickly added. "Don't worry! We'll stay right here! We won't go up... I'll make sure of that."

"No." Hoya said. "I'LL make sure of that." He emphasized 'I'll' to make sure everyone understood. He turned to you. "You can go now."

You nodded with a grateful smile and went upstairs. Before going to the bathroom, you stopped by Hoya's room to get your towel and some clothes. There was a smug smile on your face. "Good thing I had my underclothes in one bag. In that case, I wouldn't have to worry about Hoya and the others possibly seeing them earlier!"

You went to the bathroom. Surprisingly, it was clean. After finishing, you quickly went downstairs wiping your hair with a towel.

"I'll be the next one!" Dongwoo cried and dashed upstairs. He was chased by his dongsaengs who also wanted to go first.

Sunggyu sighed in defeat. "Guess I'll be the last one. Again."

You chuckled at his mopy attitude and watched him trudge up the stairs. When everyone's gone, you scanned the whole r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter