[chapter 25]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Infinite sulked in their dorm the next day. Their boss gave them a day out to rest. You've worked well. I'm sorry for the loss, but I hope you guys could rest for a bit.

Everyone was disappointed, but not as much as Hoya.

"Hyung..." Sungjong pushed Hoya awake. "Breakfast is ready."

Hoya's eyes opened, but he only moved to his side. "I'm not hungry." His swollen eyes were evident due to the excessive crying the other night.

Sungjong softened. *Hyung's so depressed... Of course, who wouldn't when your first love and first girlfriend was taken away from you...* He casually went out the door.

"Where's Hoya?" Sunggyu asked from the table as Sungjong got down. The maknae shook his head, and the rest of Infinite quickly understood. 

Upstairs, Hoya was still wide awake. He wanted to sleep to forget you, but he couldn't. "_____..." He crumpled the pillow on his hands and tears fell down his cheeks. "I promised you that nothing would happen to you... I'm sorry..."

He couldn't take it anymore and sat up in bed. He looked around, then buried his face in his palms. "What am I going to do...?" He looked up and saw your jewelry box and necklace on his dresser. He stood up and looked at it. "It's all your fault..." He whispered sadly, talking to the jewelry box.

"I pity Hoya." Woohyun was saying downstairs.

"I can't believe everything's happening so fast..." Sungyeol said.

"_____ noona..." L said. "Such a precio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter