[chapter 11]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Every one of you was gathered in your living room. It's four in the morning. You only had a wince of sleep but you were that determined to know what's going on. Infinite gathered around you.

You breathed. "Tell me what's going on."

Sunggyu nodded. "Long ago, there was a very precious diamond hidden in the grounds of Seoul. The government tried to find it for so many years, but it was all in vain. A few years later, a technology expert worked for them and helped them in retrieving the lost diamond. With his inventions, they were able to find that diamond." Sunggyu looked at you straight in the eye.

You were astounded. "You mean..."

"Yes. It was your father. He helped the government find the diamond and even asked your father to make some sort of a mechanical box that would protect the diamond. It couldn't be opened by ordinary means like hammering and stuff. Unfortunately one of the people from the government was a double agent and was able to steal the mechanical box containing the diamond."

"The agent was from Raven, an association of expert thieves that steals precious jewels. He managed to give the box to their leader, Park Jisun, but was unable to open the box. Your father was smart enough to add some kind of opening machinery to the box that needed a key. Jisun set out for the government and asked for the key, but they refused to tell where it is. Jisun has so many connections and found out that your father was the one who made the box."

"Jisun tried to know where the key was, but your father did not say a word. Jisun had had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter