[chapter 10]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hoya stayed outside the house, feeling very sure that he would make you say yes to him. While he looked up at the sky, you suddenly walked back out again. “Hey, you, aren’t you going in? It’s getting cold.”

Hoya stood up and smiled. “Why, are you worrying for me?”

You rolled your eyes. “No. But I'm worried that I’ll be taking care of someone sick.”

“So you do care.”

You scratched you head. “No.” You opened the door wider. “Just come in, babysitter. You’ll get sick.”

Hoya smiled again and walked towards the door.

“Awwwww… so sweet. Are you two going out together?” A voice suddenly popped out of nowhere.

Hoya recognized the voice easily and was quickly alarmed. He turned around and looked at the intruder. “MyName.” He hissed.

“Bravo, Hoya.” One of the boys said. “So…” The boys slowly stepped closer. “You guys are taking full responsibility of _____?”

Hoya held your hand and brought you behind his back. Involuntarily, you hugged his waist, afraid of what’s happening. “What do you want???” Hoya snarled.

“We have a message from the boss.” The guy said. “Give us the key, or we’ll resort to taking the girl right now. She’ll tell us where it is. Right, _____?”

Your eyes widened. “How did they know my name? And what are they talking about?”

“Don’t worry.” Hoya whispered at you, then turned to the boys. “You’ll never get the key from us.”
“Come on!” Another boy exclaimed. "We’ve let the other Raven agents find the key in this putrid house and haven’t found one! Just give us that damn key already!!”

*What are they talking about?* You thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter