[chapter 8]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Dongwoo and L were already inside the shop. Your eyes widened upon seeing that the café was overcrowded.

"Noona!" Niel quickly flashed you a pleading look. His hands were full of trays and sweat ran all throughout his body.

You also spotted Taewoo attending to the other customer. When he saw you, he quickly ran towards you. "_____! You have to put on your uniform now. Now! Look at all those customers! It's all thanks to your good-looking friends!" He pointed at the two sitting on a table with a smile.

"Hyung!" Sungyeol waved at Dongwoo and he went to their table with Woohyun.

"Omo~ Look! They have other friends!"

"And they also look so handsome!"

"Kyaaaaa~!"

You rolled your eyes as you watched the girls swoon over the boys. After changing to your uniform, you went up to them. "Hey. What gives??"

"What?" L asked, grinning.

"Why are you four here altogether?? Did you talk about this so you could 'spy' on me??"

"Aigoo, _____. I never knew going to a café shop and meeting with friends was so against the law." Woohyun replied sarcastically.

"Yeah, and besides..." Dongwoo began. "....L and I help boost your shop's profit income."

You crossed your arms. They're right. Taewoo's shop has been receiving so much customers lately because of them, but still, they're just being cocky with their guarding thing. "Fine. Suit yourselves."

There was no dull moment after that. You, along with Niel and Taewoo, continued to serve the overpopulated café. The three of you worked every bone and muscle in your body just so you can catch up with the orders, but it was still no use.

"Hyungs." L was following you and Niel with his eyes. "Don't you think we should help them?"

The others nodded slowly. Woohyun slammed his hands on their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter