[chapter 1]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

You were walking down the hallway holding your books. You were going to your last class. A guy suddenly bumped you, causing your books to fall.

"Oh. I'm sorry." The boy said and ran away.

"Hey! You could've helped me, you know!" You shouted irritatedly as you picked your books from the floor. "The nerve of the guys nowadays. They just want to be noticed." You huffed your way towards her class.

Upon entering the room, you immediately went to your seat and sat down. You blew a strand of hair away from your face and sighed. You looked around. "All of them have their own group of friends." You produced a ponytail from your bag. "Aigoo, whatever." You braided your hair until the teacher arrived.

Everyday, it was like that. No one talked to you, nor befriended. Not because they hate you, you're just invisible.

"When x is substituted to y, then..." The teacher's voice droned on and on and on. You rested your head on your fist, and was fighting the urge to sleep.

*Ringgggg!*

The bell rang, and you packed your bags. The teacher dismissed all of you and you dragged yourself to your next location: work.

You work at a small cafe near your school. You lived alone in your small apartment, that's why you need to work to sustain your life.

"Another customerless shift." You remarked as you entered the cafe.

Your dongsaeng Niel was mopping the floor and stopped as soon as heard you. "Oh noona! Think positive. There'll be one."

You ruffled his hair. "Wake me up when there's one, 'kay?" You went to the back room to change to your uniform, and then went out to take your place on the cashier.

You sighed as you rested your forehead on the counter. "Aish..."

The bell of the cafe door, making Niel's and your head turn.

"How are my lovely employees??" Kim Tae Woo enthusiastically greeted as he entered.

"Annyeong, hyung." Niel bowed.

"Psh. I thought it was a customer." You sneered.

Tae Woo placed his hand on his hips. "Aigoo, _____. Why can't you be like Daniel here? He is very enthusiastic with his work!" Niel smirked as he mopped.

"Tell that to me Taewoo oppa when I sleep with a gangster."

"Oh. Stop saying that. Words can be very powerful than you think."

You blinked and continued to slack behind the counter.

The whole shift proceeded, and only two customers actually came. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter