Mission started

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

 

The next day you woke up early.You heard some noise in the kitchen.

“What is that noise? Maybe there is a thief.”You whispered. You went into the kitchen carefully and you planned to hit the man’s head.When you got into the kitchen, you saw Minwoo.

“Good morning.” he said.You sighed.

“I thought there is a thief.”You said.

“I was just cooking our breakfast.”He said.

“You don’t need to cook I can buy at the store near here.”You said.

“Noona, you live here for a very long time eating that kind of food.I know that you don’t know how to cook.” Minwoo said and he laughed.

“I know how to cook but...but...”You don’t know what to say because you really don’t know how to cook.

“I just finished cooking so eat.”He said.You and Minwoo ate together.

“It was so delicious.”You said.About a few minutes later, you went to school.

Just like yesterday you were too early.This time Nichkhun was also in school.Victoria came to school about 10 minutes later.

Nichkhun went to the library because he was going to search something.

“Victoria, can you come with me in the library?” You asked Victoria.

“Why?”Victoria asked.

“I need to search for something.”You said.

“You can search that in the computer room.” Victoria said.

“Anio, I will borrow a book in the library.”You said.

“Okay, I will go with you.”Victoria said.

You went to the library with Victoria.You pretend that you are searching and reading a book but the truth is you are watching every move of Nichkhun.When you are walking you acciddentally stepped on someone’s foot, it was Hyunseong’s foot.

“Yah! Do you have eyes?!”Hyunseong said with a low and angry voice.

“Yes I have right here.”you said pointing your 2 eyes.

“Can’t you just apologize properly?” He asked.

“Wae?! Wae?! Wae?! It was just an accident so I don’t need to apologize.” You shouted.

Everyone in the library looked at you because you are so noisy.Victoria pulled you outside.

“Are you out of your mind? Don’t shout inside the library.”Victoria said.

“Nae, Nae. I know.Let’s go back in our room”You said.

(Time skip)(Lunch Time)

“For now, break time.Eat your lunch and we will continue our class.”Nichkhun said with a smile.

‘He was not suspicious even a little. Is Chief Oh kidding me?’ You thought.

“Nae, sungsengnim.”All of you replied.

“Let’s eat.”Victoria told you.

“How about the two of them?”You asked Victoria.

“They don’t want to eat.”Victoria said.

“Jeongmin, don’t you have anything to eat?” You asked.

“I have but I don’t want.Why are you suddenly asking?”Jeongmin asked.

“Why are you like this? You are the son of the pre------.I mean it is really important for a student to eat before studying.And you, Youngmin, you don’t need to eat. Let’s go Victoria.”You said.

Youngmin and Jeongmin are puzzled because of you.

“Crazy girl”Jeongmin said.

You and Victoria went to the canteen where Nichkhun is always eating.Both of you are staring at Nichkun.You saw Victoria blushing.

“Victoria, why are you blushing? What are you looking at?”You asked.

“Nothing.I am not blushing.” Victoria replied.

“Wait here.I will just buy a juice.”You said and you went at the counter, where you will buy juice in your school.When you are walking while you are holding your juice you bumped someone.The juice spilled into his uniform.He was Hyunseong.

“Do you ha----. YOU again.Are you always bumping on purpose?”Hyunseong asked angrily.

“You should apologize to me because my juice it spilled at you.I didn’t buy that juice to spill at your uniform.”You said.

“You two just don’t fight here.”Victoria said.

“My uniform!” Hyunseong shouted.

“What about my juice?!”You shouted.Donghyun saw the both of you fighting.

“Mianae, Hyunseong.Just borrow my extra uniform there at my locker.”Donghyun said.

“I don’t need that.Good for you, because you have a good friend.”Hyunseong told you and left.

“He should apologize to me.”You said.

“It’s your fault so he don’t need to apology.” Donghyun said.You sighed.

(Time skip)(Tutor time)

“Bye Su Jin.”Victoria said.

“Bye.”You said.

“Su Jin, let’s start our tutor.”Nichkhun said.

‘There is really nothing suspicious about him’You thought.

“Nae sungsengnim.” You said.

Nichkhun started to tutor you. (We will skip the tutor time)

“By the way, Su Jin, you should choose a club.”Nichkhun said.

“Nae, Sungsengnim.” You said.

“To be honest, I feel like you are very suspicious today.” Nichkhun said.

“Why?”You asked.

“Do you like Hyunseong? You are following him the whole day and you are always bumping him.” Nichkun said.

“What?!” You shouted.

“Girls today are really obvious.If they like someone they followed him the whole day.”Nichkhun said.

“Nichkhun-ssi, don’t misunderstood what happened a while ago.It was just a coincidence.”You said and left the room.

“He was really suspicious.He is the one following Hyunseong and not me.” You said.

You ride your motorcycle.You are almost out of your mind.You saw Hyunseong passing by.You stopped your motorcycle because you almost bumped Hyunseong.

“Yah! Do you really hate me that much?!You almost kill me.”He shouted.

“At least you don’t die.” You said and escaped him.

“How can such a girl exist?!”Hyunseong said.

You went to the office of Officer Oh.

“Su Jin, what are you doing here? Do you have a report?”Officer Oh asked.

“Nae, I am here to report.” You said.

“Okay start.” Officer Oh said.

“At first, I thought he is a nice person but he did something very bad.”You said.

“What is it?” Officer Oh asked.

“He thought that I was following Hyunseong, that guy.”You said.

“If you are finish go out now.”Officer Oh said.

“How can you don’t believe me?” You asked.

“I believe you but that was not called a report.”Officer Oh said.

You left the office.

________________________

Author's note

Hope you like it!!!!

I will update as soon as possible!

:-)  :-D  ^-^  >-<