THANKS TO DONGHYUN

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

 

You were about to ride your motorcycle when your phone rang.It is your chief.

You: Yoboseyo this is Agent 10 of branch 15 in SOK(Spy Organization of Korea)

Chief: Come here immediately.

You:Right Now.

Chief: Yes, Pali.

You:Hai!(Yes in Japanese)

You are very stress because of school but when your chief gives an order you immediately do it.You went to your chief’s office.

“Chief, Why do you need me right now?” You asked.

“Su Jin, Just remember what will I say.Whenever you need a guardian just contact me,araseo?”Your chief said.

“Chief, you are too much you ordered me to come here just to tell me that.”You said.

“You are here because I will explain your mission.”Chief said.

“Fine, what is it?” You asked.

“Your mission is to protect the president’s son from a suspicious teacher.”

“What do you mean?”You asked.

“Nichkhun,a section 7 teacher is really suspicious.When the president’s son was in section 4, he became the adviser of that section.He became the adviser of the section where the president’s son is studying.”Chief said.

“There is nothing suspicious it was just a coincidence.It is also impossible because he was a nice guy.Also, he is teaching section 7 right now and the president’s son is not there. I was also in section 7 so I know who is my classmates.” You explained.

“No one knows that he is the president’s son.Even his long time classmates doesn’t know about it.” Chief explained.

‘So that means it is either of the two guys,Youngmin and Jeongmin.’You taught.

“Do you know Jeongmin?He is the president’s son and you should protect him.You should always spy Nichkhun because maybe something bad will happen.”Chief said.

“Did you just said that Jeongmin is the president’s son?” You asked.

“Nae.”Chief replied.

‘Ottoke, I am not even a bit nice at him.’You taught.

“Chief, I refuse. I am lacking of experience to do such a mission.”You said.

“No, you are well-trained.You can do this.”Chief encouraged you.

“But that mission is impossible.So impossible.”You said.

“Su Jin Fighting!”Chief said.

“Go home and take a good rest.”Chief said.

You went home.You are very sleepy and hungry.You remembered that you have a chocolate in your lunchbox.When you opened your lunchbox you saw nothing.

“Who stole my chocolate?” You shouted.You called Donghyun.

You:Yoboseyo is this Donghyun?

Donghyun:nae…Wae?

You:Why did you stole my chocolate?

Donghyun:Hahaha…How did you know?

You:Yah!You know that it’s my favorite.

Donghyun:Mianae. Don’t worry I will treat you tomorrow.

You:Promise me…

Donghyun:Nae.Promise…Bye

You:Bye.

All your tiredness have gone when you heard the voice of your best friend,Donghyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Thank you for reading.I just made this chapter to make it clear for you what is your mission.