The End (Part 2)

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

The year went on. One thing solved all the things that are named your problem, absence. Maybe, being absent will just make everyone forget about you but you guessed wrong. Absence made those hearts grew fonder. "Nonsense..."  You thought. There's no more job, no more school for you. There's only nothing but rolling in the bed, cleaning your house and hiding from everyone else. When Minwoo's at school, you clean the whole house and do the meal. You never heard a word from SKO, not that they didn't tried to contact you but you just ignored their calls and messages. When Minwoo's at house, you stay in your room, not planning to talk to your brother anytime soon. He could do nothing though. A sister like you is very difficult to understand.

"Noona, noona!" This was the 357th time he knocked on your door at the day. 

"I'm not here, stupid" You sighed, laying down on your bed.

"You're the stupid one. You should have kept silent so I will believe you in some ways." You heard him chuckle.

"You'll still know that I'm here even if I kept silent though.."

"Exactly.Will you let me enter now?"

"Never." You replied. There was silence for a moment then you heard some noises from outside.

"I'll just enter myself." The door swang open. Minwoo was outside, showing you the keys with a grin on his face. "Who's the stupid one now?"

"I guess I am" You huffed. He walked inside and sat beside you on the bed.

"Tell me, what's wrong? Maybe, I can help."

"I feel so burdened." You sighed. "I just want to escape from everything. Maybe, without me, everything will be waaaayy better, for me, for them.. for you."

"Don't say those things. Without you, nothing will be good."

"Don't say that. I don't believe you. I feel like, I bring nothing but sadness."

"Right now, yes. Everyone misses you."

"I just don't know." You looked down. "They like me. I don't know... Who do I like? How would I know? Obviously, I'm stupid but I just got no idea."

"Don't make the problem bigger here, noona. They like you.. We like you." You blinked at him as he talked. "You don't need to like us back. You don't need to return such feelings. Because everyone likes you a lot, it doesn't matter what you feel for them. As long as we can see you happy, we'll all be happy. You don't need to hide anymore. They just want to see you again, smiling at them or maybe, glaring at them like you always do."

"Oh..." You smiled and nodded slowly. "But what if things get awkward? Or what if they keep avoiding me?"

"You know what, noona?  They won't do that and everyone moves on."

"Yeah...and I'm afraid he also does."

"Who? Who is he?" Minwoo raised an eyebrow. Who is he anyway? It's just a random thought in your mind and it slipped out of your mouth.

"Aigoo, never mind" You replied, punching him in the chest lightly.

"We'll know it one day, noona." He said, smirking playfully. You kicked him on the legs.

"Never" You stuck your tongue out and chuckled.

"Fine~" He said. "You want to meet the others, right?"

"I guess." You replied, hesitating a bit. "I really miss them."

"Let's go then." Minwoo stood up. "The rest are downstairs." He pulled you up and dragged you with him downstairs.

At the sight of you, the five guys stood up with a smile and bowed at you. They all greeted you in unison: "Merry Christmas!!!" This almost slipped out of your mind. It's Christmas. You giggled lightly.

"Merry Christmas~" A broad smile crossed your lips. "Merry...Merry... Christmas~"

^_^