STUDY!

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

 

 (Lunch Time)

Victoria, you and Donghyun are eating lunch together.

“I have a bad feeling about the second important news.”Victoria said.

“What news?” Donghyun asked.

“Your teacher didn’t told you anything?” you asked.

“Why would our teacher tell us anything? She only speak when the topic is about our lesson.” Donghyun said.

“If your teacher didn’t told you anything, that means the news is only for the section 7 students.I really doubt that news.” Victoria said.

“Let’s just pass the exam.” You said.

~~~~~~~~

All of you studied that afternoon.

~~~~~Victoria’s house~~~~~

Victoriawas focusely studying.

*This is the formula for the area of a sphere.Ani, it’s the formula for a cone…* the formulas are mixing on her mind.

“Victoria, drink this first and better continue that later.” Her mother gave her a glass of juice.

“Kamsahamida. I will drink it later.I am busy studying this part.”Victoria said.

“Why did you feel like studying this time? It’s your first time to be serious studying.” Her mother asked.

“This is urgent.I don’t know why but I feel like it is.” Victoria replied.

Her mother would like to ask another question but Victoria focused again on her book.

~~~~~At Ajumma’s house~~~~~

“May I borrow your book?” Youngmin asked his twin.

“I am using it.”Kwangmin said.

Kwangmin was reading his book and Youngmin was disturbing him.

“Should I have a girlfriend?” Youngmin asked him.

“It’s up to you.You have your own life and your own way of thinking.” Kwangmin said.

“Are you courting a girl? I can help you.”Youngmin said.

“I know. I know. Let’s talk later.”Kwangmin said and read the book.

“You should cook ramen.Pegupa.” Youngmin said.

“You know how to cook right.” Kwangmin said while reading.

Youngmin started to sing to distract Kwangmin.

“~~~You’re my lady~~You’re my lady~~”Youngmin kept singing and Kwangmin can’t focus reading on the book.

“Please be quite or go out.”Kwangmin said.

“Shiro…Unless, you give me that book.” Youngmin said.

“Don’t you have your own book?” Kwangmin asked.

“I don’t know where it is.I never read it.”Youngmin said.

Kwangmin ignored him and continued reading.

“Only this one please… I felt that that I really need to pass the exam. It’s not because of that girl who doesn’t have an IQ.It’s because of sungsengnim.”Youngmin said.

“What happened to Nichkhun-ssi?” Kwangmin asked.

“I don’t know but I need to know.If I…Ani, we passed the exam, he will tell us about it.”Youngmin said.

“Okay.I will finish this part first and you could borrow the book.”Kwangmin said.

“KOMOWO!!!”Youngmin said aloud with a happy face.

~~~~~At the School~~~~~

Nichkhun was tutoring you when you gave another letter at him.

(Flashback)

Victoriawent near you.

“Give this letter to sungsengnim.Although I am very sad and full of doubt about the news, I made this letter for him.”Victoria said.

You nodded with a fake smile.

“Thank you very very very very much.You are really a good friend.”Victoria said and hugged you.

(End of Flashback)

“What is this again? Shouldn’t you focus on your exam?” Nichkhun asked.

“Sungsengnim, at the very first I didn’t made this.Second, I feel like you have a not so good news.So, I should at least gave this letter for you.”You said.

“I will not read this until you passed your exam.If you failed, I will tore this into pieces.” Nichkhun said.

“I will really really really really pass the exam.” You said.

 The tutor continued for half an hour because Nichkhun received a phone call and left.

*I should go to work if I can.Jeongmin will not accept me.* you thought.

In the end, you went to the house of Jeongmin.

~~~~~Jeongmin’s house~~~~~

Jeongmin was studying seriously.He thought that you can’t come or maybe you will come later.

He was surprised when you suddenly appeared in front of his house.

“Yah! Jeongmin-ah! Open this locks! Pali-yeh!”You shouted outside with a hot temper.

Jeongmin pretend that he can’t hear you.

“OPEN!!!”You shouted again and Jeongmin ignored it again.

*He was so bad.Let’s see.* you thought.

You climb at the gate and opened the door.

“Why are you shouting?”Jeongmin asked you.

“Why don’t you open the lock?” you asked.

“The kitchen door was open.You can enter there.” He said.

“Do you have a tire of a motorcycle?” You asked.

“Don’t tell me that your old-fashioned motorcycle have a flat tire.” Jeongmin said.

“It is not old-fashioned.It was a gift from Minwoo’s parents.If you don’t have a tire since you don’t have a motorcycle, just tell me.” You said.

“I don’t have one.Why did you came here?” Jeongmin asked.

“You are the son of the president right?”You said and Jeongmin nodded.

“I came here to guard you as usual.” You said.

“You should came to your tutor.I will also study here on my own.” Jeongmin said.

“Sungsengnim received an important phone call.He left.” You said.

“Let’s just study here.Read this book that I have finished reading.I will read this one.”Jeongmin gave you a book.

You don’t understand why you don’t understand the book.

You looked at Jeongmin.He was seriously reading the book.

“Why are you studying?” You asked him.

You don’t know what to say.You just want to chat with him.

“Of course, tomorrow is the exam day.”Jeongmin said.

Since he continued reading the book, you also continued.

“I can’t understand it.”You whispered.Jeongmin heard it.

“Do you want me to teach you?” Jeongmin asked.

“What do you mean? This book was so easy.” You said.

“I am better than what you think of me.Let me teach you.”Jeongmin said.

“No need.No need.”You kept repeating it.

“If you’re finished reading that, I will ask you questions about that book.” Jeongmin said.

“PLEASE, teach me.”You said because you don’t understand even a single thing about that book.

“Let’s start from the first page.It will be on the test.” Jeongmin said.

Jeongmin is discussing like Nichkhun but it is different.Jeongmin explains further than the book explains.You finally understands it.

“Do you understand now?” Jeongmin asked.

“Yes maybe.I am just feeling sleepy.” You said.

“I will make you a cup of coffee.”Jeongmin said and he went to the kitchen.

When he was going to give you the coffee, you are already asleep.

“Don’t sleep here.Wake up.” Jeongmin tried to wake you up.

*Aissh…I think I should contact Minwoo.He is her brother.right?*Jeongmin thought.

He immediately get his phone and called Minwoo.Minwoo was in the living room watching television and his phone was in his bed room.He can’t answer the phone because he can’t hear it.

*Why is this like this? Minwoo, you are becoming a bad child like your sister.*Jeongmin thought.

He tried to wake you up again but you are in a very deep sleep.He gave up.

“I gave up now.I will bring you to your house immediately.”Jeongmin said.

He get your phone and guess the password because your phone has a password.After a few mistakes, he entered ‘Musicclubpabo’.Your phone opened.

*Does she really hate music club that much?*Jeongmin thought.

He looked at your address at your phone.He carried you to his car, which he only used during emergencies.

“You are lucky you are a girl or else I will hit you.”Jeongmin said.

He carried you home.

You are in a very deep sleep.

________________________________________________

Author's Note:

You better read this because it's my first time to write a senseful author's note.

Everyone, please do comment.

Sorry for not replying to all of your comments since I just don't reply.

But, please still comment.

Every comment really brighten me up.

Anyway, I had a busy week so I don't think I can still update tomorrow

But I'll try.

Thank you for reading my simple message.