It’s been a long time

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

 

Second day at school…

You are not excited.You really hate doing that mission.You woke up early not because your excited but because you want to tour the whole school.You ride your motorcycle and went to school.When you went to your room, only Youngmin was there.

“Good morning, Youngmin.” You said.

“Good morning, new student.”Youngmin replied.

“Ya! My name is Su Jin not New student.”You said.

“Whatever your name is, good morning.” Youngmin  said.

“Please don’t be rude.Call my name properly.” You shouted.

“Why are you shouting so early?” Youngmin asked.You sighed.You left your room because you are so angry.

While you are walking, you noticed that there is no one in the school because it was too early. You continued walking.

“_________ (Your name), it’s been a long time.”A guy called your name.

“Who are you? How did you know me?” You asked.

“I am your long lost brother.” He replied.

“Minwoo? Are you Minwoo?”You asked.

“Yes.” Minwoo said.

“I am so happy! It’s been a long time.” You said and hug him.

“_________,you are really beautiful.” Minwoo said.

“Stop calling me _______.I am Su Jin noona.” You said.

“Aish! I always forget that name.I will always remember that you are Su Jin.” He said with a smile.Victoria saw both of you, she was all ready there and she saw everything but didn’t heard anything.

“Annyeong,Su Jin.”Victoria said.

“Annyeong.” You said.

“Annyeong, looks like I need to leave now.”Minwoo said.

“See you later!” You replied.Minwoo left you and Victoria.

“Who is he? How did you know a student from section 1?” Victoria asked you.

You think for a while if you are going to tell the truth or not.

“Ummm...He is someone I know.” You said.

“I thought he is your boyfriend.Let’s go to our classroom.”Victoria said.

On your way to your classroom some guys gave flowers, chocolates, love letters etc. to Victoria but Victoria refuses to accept it.

“Why aren’t you accepting even a single gift from those guys.” You asked.

“I have someone else that I really love.”Victoria replied.

“Who is it?” You asked.

“Secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”Victoria said.

“Who?Who?Who?”You asked repeatedly but she just ignore you.

When you enter your classroom, you sat beside Youngmin.You saw his Identification card.

“Jo Youngmin” You read silently.Then you thought of Jo Kwangmin.

‘Are they twins? Anio, they are definitely not. They are totally different.’ You thought.

Nichkhun entered the classroom and called your name.

“Su Jin, your guardian contacted me and told me that there is an emergency in your home. So, you better go home.” Nichkhun said.

“Nae. Goodbye.” You said and left rapidly.You get your cellphone and called Chief Oh(fictional).

You: Yoboseyo, Chief What happened?

Chief: There is an emergency meeting.

You: What?! You told my teacher that there is an emergency.

Chief: Just come here. There is ameeting right now.Pali!

You just follow what chief Oh said.After the meeting you went home very tired.

“Ahjumma, annyeonghaseyo.” You said when you saw Minwoo’s mom’s close friend.

“Annyeonghaseyo.Minwoo is here at your house.” Ahjumma said.

“Jinja?”You asked.

“Nae. He is waiting for you” She replied.You saw Minwoo at the living room.

“Minwoo, what are you doing here?” You asked.

“I will live here from now on.Where is mother and father?” Minwoo said.

“They are doing their work.You know that...”You replied.

“You are right Su Jin they are always busy.”He said.

“Minwoo, Can I ask you something? Why are you not calling me noona this day?”You asked.

“It’s because I don’t want to have a spy sister.If you are not my noona you are not a spy right now.It is only because of my parents.”Minwoo answered.These words made you angry.

“It is not because of them.It is my choice and besides I owe my life to them. If I am not your noona, I am a beggar right now.If I am not your noona, I am dead right now because I can’t eat well in the streets.Can’t you just understand them even for a while?!” You shouted angrily.

Minwoo became silent and sppechless.

Author’s note:

I hope you will not get confuse of __________ and Su Jin.

____________ is your name that your biological mother gave you.

Su Jin is the name that Minwoo’s parents gave you.

I hope you like this chapter and continue reading the other chapters.

Right now, I was just giving a clear character for each boyfriend member.