Moving to section 6

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

 

You went to school riding your motorcycle.Like usual, you went directly to your locker to see if there is a letter.Unfortunately, no letter was there.
 
*Did he thought I really left? How sad!* you thought.
 
You didn’t know that Kwangmin was your secret admirer.He knew that you didn’t left.He stopped writing letters for you because
he knew already that his twin, Youngmin also likes you.
 
You went to your classroom sadly.
 
Jeongmin, Victoria and Youngmin were shocked.Victoria hugged you.
 
“I thought you really left.” Victoria said.
 
“I will never leave.” You said and looked at Youngmin.
 
“Glad you didn’t leave.” Jeongmin said.
 
*Youngmin forgot about last night.He really isn’t serious about that.* you thought.
 
“It’s good that you are back but why are you sad?” Youngmin asked.
 
You sat down.
 
“All of you know about my secret admirer right?” You asked.
 
“Yes, what happened to him?” Victoria asked.
 
“He didn’t write letter for me because maybe he thought that I left.” You said.
 
“Don’t be sad.At least, you are here.” Victoria said.
 
*What’s with Kwangmin? Maybe, I should tell him that Su Jin didn’t really leave.Or maybe, last night wasn’t really a dream.*
Youngmin thought.
 
The bell rang.You expect that Nichkhun was going inside like the usual days but he didn’t.He left yesterday.Not even a single
sign that he will come back.
 
“Unlike Su Jin, Nichkhun-ssi will not come back.” Victoria said.
 
“I wonder who is our teacher.” Jeongmin said.
 
“Whoever our teacher is, Nichkhun-ssi is always the best.”Youngmin said.
 
The door slightly opened.The four of you were quite while the door slowly opened.Out there was the teacher of section 6.
 
“Students, temporarily you need to stay in our section, section 6.” The teacher said.
 
“Araseo!” all of you answered.
 
“Carry your bags and go to our room.” The teacher said.
 
The four of you carried your bags and things and went to the room of section 6.
 
There are 15 students in section 6, 9 girls and 6 boys.
 
The teacher went inside the room and the other students went to their own chair.
 
“Class, the four of them are the students of section 7.Temporarily, they will stay here.All of you know Youngmin, Jeongmin and
Victoria.The other girl student there was Su Jin.Sit there.” The teacher said and the four of you sat at the empty chairs.
 
You looked around the class room.While looking around with your head, you saw a familiar face. A face like you saw that before
but that’s impossible.He is a guy.That familiar person is a guy.
 
*I definitely saw that face before.Not exactly that face but look a like…The one who kidnapped me? Is he that guy? … Wrong…
This guy looks younger.I can’t exactly remember the face but it looks like him.* you thought while looking at the guy.
 
He looked at you and smiled.
 
“What’s wrong?” Victoria whispered.
 
“I am all right.Nothing to worry about.” You whispered back.
 
(Time Skip)(Lunch time)
 
You went to the canteen and looked for Donghyun.
 
*I should surprise him.* you thought.
 
While looking for him, someone tickled you at the neck.
 
“Yah!” you looked at that someone, it was Hyunseong.
 
“What are you looking for?” Hyunseong asked.
 
“Donghyun, I am looking for Donghyun.” You said.
 
“He is at our classroom.Wae?”
 
“I am going to sur-.eat with him.” You didn’t said surprise because Hyunseong doesn’t know anything.
 
“All right, see you later.” Hyunseong said.
 
“See you later, oppa.” You said.
 
You didn’t saw Youngmin watching you.
 
*Oppa?* Youngmin thought.
 
You went to the classroom of section 1 and surprised Donghyun.
 
“DONGHYUN!” you shouted.
 
“Su Jin? What are you doing here? I thought you left.” Donghyun said.
 
“That was only your thought.I will always stay here with you.” You said.
 
“That is why I really like you.” Donghyun said.
 
You remembered Youngmin’s question ‘What if so sudden Donghyun likes/loves you?’
 
“Pardon?” you said.
 
“Let’s eat.” Donghyun said and the two of you went to the canteen and eat.
 
You, again, saw the man who looks likes the one who kidnapped you.This man is a little bit shorter than the one who
kidnapped you but they are look alike.The hair is also different and the man who kidnapped you looks more mature.
 
*Who exactly is he?* you thought.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Author's Note:
 
Comment!
 
I'm having fun reading your comments.