What if _____ loves/ likes you?

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

 

 “Let me guess.You are Youngmin right?”
 
=Nae, and I am drinking alcohol right now because of you.You brat!=
 
“Stop Kidding!” 
 
=bye=
 
“Yah! Don’t hang up! Yoboseyo! Yoboseyo!” You shouted.
 
“Noona, what’s the matter?” Minwoo asked from the kitchen.
 
“Youngmin called you.I mean, me and he’s drunk and I am worried.Ajumma will be worried about him.I think he drunk too
much.” You replied.
 
“It’s better if you go where he is and check if he was all right.” Minwoo told you.
 
“That’s what I am thinking about but he didn’t even tell me where he is.” You said.
 
“Why not look for him?” he asked.
 
“I will go out for a moment.” You said and left.
 
You ride your motorcycle.You searched everywhere just to find Youngmin.
 
*Where is that guy? How dare he to make me worried?!* you thought.
 
At last! You found Youngmin drinking in a store.
 
“Youngmin, what are you doing here?” you asked and sit next to Youngmin.
 
“Isn’t it obvious? I am drinking soju.” Youngmin replied rudely.
 
“You shouldn’t drink anymore.You are just a highschool student and yet you drink too much.” You said.
 
“It’s because of you.Why did you left? Why am I so selfish? Why didn’t I told you the truth?” Youngmin said.He was obviously
drunk because he was talking at you but he thought that you left.
 
“All right.I will leave now and let you drink that soju.” You tried to blackmail him.You stood up.
 
“Wait.” He said and held your hand tightly. “Please stay here.”
 
You sit again.
 
“I’m sorry but I wouldn’t.Let’s go home.I will send you home.” You stood and pulled him up.
 
“Let’s go home.” He stood up.
 
“Let’s ride my motorcycle.” You said.
 
Because he was drunk, he vomit.
 
“Gwenchona?” you asked.
 
Youngmin nodded.
 
“I think you will vomit again if we ride.You can walk right?” you said.
 
Both of you started walking to his house.You hold Youngmin tight so that he can’t run away.
 
“I will ask you something.Do you like Kwangmin?” Youngmin asked.
 
*What?! That question was so sudden and I never thought of it before.* you thought.
 
“Why do you ask a sudden question?” you asked and he didn’t answer.
 
“Honestly, I like him.” You said.
 
“How unfortunate! He loves you too.” He said.
 
“Pardon? I said I like him not love him.I like him because he’s nice.Don’t misunderstood.” You said.
 
Youngmin was sad.The two of you was still walking.
 
“Why are you sad?” you asked.Again, he didn’t replied.
 
“What if so sudden that Donghyun likes/loves you?” Youngmin asked.
 
*Is he serious? Donghyun was my best friend.Also, why does he have to care?* you thought.
 
“He was my best friend and I also love him.Don’t ask that kind of question.” You said.
 
Still walking, the two of you were silent.Youngmin broke the silence.
 
“What about Jeongmin? He is always looking at you.What if he likes you?” Youngmin asked.
 
“How can the son of the pre-…I would rather kill myself.” You said.
 
“That was a relief.” Youngmin said.
 
*What?! Relief? What’s with him.* you thought.
 
“What if Minwoo likes you?” Youngmin asked.
 
“You are totally drunk.He was my brother.Don’t forget that.” You said.
 
The two of you became silent.You started thinking what would he ask next.
 
“Will you like or love Hyunseong if he like or love you?” Youngmin asked.
 
“How can oppa-“
 
“Oppa? Did you just say oppa?” Youngmin pulled his hands from your hand.
 
You sighed deeply.
 
“Let’s just go home.” You said and held his hand again.
 
The two of you were almost at their house when Youngmin stopped walking.
 
“Wae?” you asked.
 
“What if I was the one who like.I mean, love you?I want to say that I love you.” Youngmin asked staring at you.
 
You stared at him eye to eye.He looks serious about it.
 
“Youngmin, I don’t have time to joke around.” You said and tried to pull him.
 
“I also don’t have time to joke around.I am serious.” Youngmin said.
 
*What if he is really serious? Ani.Ani.Ani. He was drunk.Totally drunk.* you thought.
 
Youngmin suddenly, vomit again.
 
“Gwenchona?” you asked.
 
Kwangmin hurried to Youngmin.Kwangmin was there when Youngmin told you his feelings.In short, he saw everything.
 
“Kamsahamida.It’s good that you didn’t leave.”Kwangmin said and he brought Youngmin home.
 
*I almost belive him.* you thought.
 
You went back to your house and eat dinner with Minwoo.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Author's Note:
 
Hope you like it! Thanks for the comments!
 
I'll update around next week