Taeyoung

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

 

You froze and your heart is beating so fast.You turned around and run away.

“What happened, hyung?” Taemin asked Taeyoung.

“Nothing.” Taeyoung replied.

(Time Skip)(The next day)

“Noona, you have big eyebags.”Minwoo said when you are eating breakfast.

“I didn’t have a good night last night and I don’t want my morning to be bad also.” You said.

“I know.Finish your breakfast and let’s go to school.” Minwoo said.

You finished your breakfast and went to school.You went to your locker.

*I hope there is a letter to cheer me up this morning.* you thought but there is no letter.

You went to your classroom.Everyone was already there.

“Su Jin, did you finish your project?” Victoria asked.

“No.Nichkhun-ssi said the deadline is next week right?” You said.

“Yes but if you submit it now there will be an additional points.” Victoria said.

“I’m fine with no additional points.” You said.

Later, the class started and ended.Let’s pass the lunch time and the club time.They happened as usual.Now, since the class was finished and no tutor, you went to Jeongmin’s house.

A few minutes later after you arrived at Jeongmin’s house, someone send you a message.

To: Su Jin

From: Nichkhun-ssi

About your case, Cho Kyuhyun and his team went to the kidnapper.They are already there right now.The kidnapper was named Taeyoung.They are at his house right now.

“NO!” You shouted after reading the message.

“Wae?” Jeongmin asked.

“I’ll leave now.” You said and left.You ride at your motorcycle and went to Taemin’s house.

*No, please, no.* you thought.You didn’t think of investigating nor your job, spy.You only think of Taemin who only lives with his hyung, Taeyoung.You felt that it was so sad on his side.He don’t have a  father and his mother was in the hospital.Now, his only family on his side, his hyung, will be arrested.

You drove really fast until you reached Taemin’s house.

Cho Kyuhyun was inside the house.There are 3 cars outside the house.Inside one of the cars was Taeyoung.He was already arrested.And Taemin, you don’t saw him.You went inside the house.

“Where is the guy here with Taeyoung?” You asked Kyuhyun.

“Is there a person who lives here with him?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Do you mean he was the only one here?” You asked.

“Yes…We are so lucky that Taeyoung didn’t struggle when we arrested him.” Kyuhyun said.

You went outside to look for Taemin.You went beside the car where Taeyoung was riding.You knocked at the window and an agent in the driver’s seat opened the window.

“Waeyo?” The agent asked.

“I will talk to him.” You said.

The agent looked away.

“What do you need?” Taeyoung asked.

“Where is Taemin?” you asked worriedly.

“I don’t know.” Taeyoung said.

“Jebal, tell me.I promise that I will not arrest him.Tell me where he is.” You said.

“I don’t want to trust you.I did something bad at you.You can’t do something good to me.I’m fine even if I will be imprisoned forever, if Taemin will be fine.”Taeyoung said.

“I already said that I will not arrest him.If you are worried about him, tell me where he is.I’ll take care of him until you are went back.” You said.

“He can take care of his self.I hope.You are an agent like them.I couldn’t trust you.And also, if you take care of him, you will take care of him forever.” Taeyoung said.

“Mr.Taeyoung, I am on your side.Please stay strong for Taemin.Please trust me for Taemin.I am his friend.Please trust me not because I am an agent but because I’m his friend.”You said.

“He was at the hospital where our mother was confined.” He replied.

“Kamsahamida!” You said and ride on your motorcycle.

Cho Kyuhyun went outside the house and they all left together with Taeyoung.

When you were about to leave, you realized that you don’t know the hospital.

*I was tricked.I will just wait until Taemin went home.* you thought.

You waited till the sky gets dark.You are freezing outside.

*Taemin, please, come here.It’s so cold.* you thought.

Taemin went to his house.He saw you freezing because of the cold.

“Su Jin, what are you doing here?” Taemin asked.

“Taemin, it’s good that you are all right.” You said.

“I’m all right but are you all right?”Taemin asked and you nodded.

“Where is your house? I will send you home.” Taemin asked.

“I can go home.Where will you sleep tonight?” You asked.

“Of course, I will sleep at my house.” Taemin said even though he knew that he can’t sleep at his own house.

“Stop lying.Stop covering your sadness.I saw everything a while ago.” You said.

“What do you mean? You should go home now.It’s already dark.” Taemin said.

“Come with me at my house.You can’t sleep at the hospital.” You said.

“Su Jin, thank you for worrying about me but I am all right.” Taemin said.

“Your hyung said that it’s fine with him even if he was imprisoned forever as long as you’re fine.So, please, let me take care of you until your hyung went back.” You said.

“My hyung was really kind.If it’s not for me, he wouldn’t be like that.Why didn’t he tell me about it? I have no idea how lucky I am to have a brother like him.” Taemin said.

“Go with me.I will do everything to help him and you.” You said.

“Who do you think you are that you can help us?” Taemin asked.

“I’m more than what you think of me.” You replied.

You and Taemin went to your house.You rang the door bell.Minwoo immediately opened the door and hugged you.

“What happened to you?” You asked as he hugged you tightly.

“Noona, I was really really worried about you.I thought that something bad happened to you again.” Minwoo said.

“Don’t worry about me.I am always strong.” You said.

“Aniyo, I know that you weren’t.I’m really glad you are safe.” Minwoo said.

“I’m safe but are you planning to kill me by hugging me too tight?” You said.

“Mianae” Minwoo said and let go of you.He saw Taemin.

“What is he doing here?” Minwoo asked.

“Minwoo, he will stay here temporarily.” You replied.

“Okay, what is his name?” Minwoo asked.

“Taemin” Taemin answered.

“Oh, I see.Let’s eat dinner.” Minwoo said.

“Didn’t you already eat dinner?”You asked.

“Since I am really worried about you a while ago, I didn’t think of eating anymore.” Minwoo said.

“That was not a good idea, Minwoo.Let’s eat.” You said.

The three of you ate dinner.

----------------

Author’s note:

*-* T__T

I really hope that you like this Chapter.