Taemin

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

 

You, again, saw the man who looks likes the one who kidnapped you.You stopped eating.You stared at the guy.

“What is the problem?” Donghyun asked.

“I think I saw a dangerous, I mean I saw a familiar faced-guy.” You said.

“That was normal.There are many students that you always saw everyday and you didn’t know them, right.”

“But I think that guy is the one who kidnapped…”

“Kidnapped who? When? Who?”

Since Donghyun was your best friend, you can trust him but you didn’t told him even a single detail about you being a spy.

“Do you remember the…Nevermind…I mean that I think I saw a familiar faced-guy.I saw him on television.He is a kidnapper there.Surely, just a look-a-like.” You forced yourself to giggle.

“Ha…Ha…Ha…” Donghyun made a slow fake laugh.You stopped giggling.

“…Are you sure about that? I knew you’re lying.You didn’t like to watch television.”Donghyun said.

“Is that so? Maybe that is why I am so exagerrated.Minwoo watched television and I saw an actor there.I think I saw that actor here.” You lied again.

“Jeongmal?” Donghyun said and you continued eating.

*I hope you trust me.I hope you will not lie to me again.* Donghyun thought.

After eating, you went to the locker.Donghyun went to his room.Lunch time was not yet finish.

You opened your locker and again, no letter was there.

“I really hate myself.Why do I have to tell them I will leave.Maybe, this secret admirer of mine heard that news.” You said.

“What do you mean you will leave? What do you mean secret admirer of yours?” Hyunseong asked.

No one informed Hyunseong about it so he didn’t know.

“Oppa, what should I answer first?” You asked.

“Answer me first.” He replied.

“About me going to leave, it’s just a big mistake.Let’s forget about that because I will stay here.” You said.

“Why didn’t you tell me? What if you really left that time?”

“Mianae, I will not do it again.I only think that I don’t want you to be too lonely because Nichkhun-ssi also left that time.He is the one who told me not to leave.”

“Nichkhun hyung?”Hyunseong asked and you nodded.

“Unfortunately, it will take a long time before he come back again.If I told you I will also leave, you will be lonely.”

Hyunseong smiled.

“I understand but promise me that you won’t do that again.”Hyunseong said and you nodded.

“What about the secret admirer of yours?Who is he?” Hyunseong asked.

“I have no idea.From the day that I said I will leave, he never send me a letter again.” You replied.

“That’s good.I will be really happy if you finish you study first before thinking about this secret admirer.” Hyunseong said and left.

You went to the classroom of section 6.Only one person was there and he is reading a book.Victoria is in the library so she wasn’t there.The person there is the guy look-a-like.Due to your curiousity, you approached him.

“Who are you?” You asked.

He stood up and smiled.

“Jeo neun Taemin (SHInee) imnida” He said and bow.

*This man is like an angel outside and devil inside.He really looks like the one kidnapped me but he was too polite.* you thought.

“What is your name?” He asked.

“Me? Na…Ani, Jeo neun Su Jin imnida.” You said.

“Well, it’s nice to meet you.” He said and sat.

You can’t stand his politeness.

“Please don’t be too polite.” You said.

He e page of his book.You felt like he was ignoring you so you sat on you chair.

“Su Jin-ah, I am sorry for telling you this but I think you’re a scary person.” Taemin said.

“Why? Do I look like a monster?” You asked.

*You are scarier than me.* you thought.

 “You didn’t look like a monster and in fact, you are beautiful.I think you are scary because whenever I looked at you and smiled, you always glared at me like I am your enemy.” He said.

“I am not glaring at you.” You said.

He didn’t answer and he turned another page in his book.

Victoria went to the room and sat on her chair.

“I really miss Nichkhun-ssi.” Victoria shouted.

“Where are you from?” You asked.

“I am from the library.” Victoria said.

“Oh! Mister, can I borrow your book after you finished reading?” Victoria asked Taemin.

“Nae, I just finished reading.” Taemin said and handled the book to Victoria.

“Kamsahamida.By the way, I am Victoria and what is your name?”

“Na neun Taemin imnida.” He said.

“Taemin was a nice name.” Victoria said.

*There is something wrong with him.First, he can’t read the book properly a while ago because he was talking to me but he kept turning the pages.Now, he was giving the book to Victoria and he only finished reading the half of it.Second, he was very polite to me but he only use informal words to Victoria.* you thought.

Using your spy knowledge, you are able to notice something suspecting.

The bell rang and students rush to the classroom.

After school, you didn’t go to the house of Jeongmin because you stopped your job.Instead, you went to the office of Chief Oh.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

This is a short chapter but I hope you like it!