I'm sorry

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

"WWWAAAAAAHHH!!! You said that you already found out their secret hideout. Why does Taeyoung-ssi still need to stay at the jail?" You screamed. You are talking to Nichkhun inside his office. You just found out that the hideout of the group where Taeyoung-ssi was working has been discovered.

"Sujin," Nichkhun looked at you a bit annoyed. He was so busy in everything that he called 'important'. "Can't you be a mature and professional spy even for a moment and understand that we haven't catch the leader yet. Without the leader, Taeyoung will not be release."

"Why? What's the reason?" You are eager to help Taemin. You can relate to him. Although his brother, no matter where you look at it, is a kidnapper who kidnapped you one time, you still want to help him. You know how it feels being alone and with no one to hold on. In that case, you want to help him.

"There's a chance that Taeyoung is the leader." He replied. You are a bit shock.

"But... That's totally impossible. He's the one who kidnapped me and there's no way a leader will do a small job like kidnapping me by his self, right? He could just assign some underlings of him, right? Right?" You sounded so desperate.

"This case of him is confidential. SWO assigned a spy to find out about them and that member did found out almost everything about that group."

"So, what did that spy found out?" You asked.

"The spy found out the hideout, the name of the members except the leader. Unfortunately, before anything was sent to SWO, that spy was murdered. Only the hiedout was descovered."

"What? Murdered?" You said standing form your seat. You are shocked. For a low-skilled spy like you, being kidnapped by a guy like Taeyoung, you just realized that you could have died back then. You could have been somewhere in the cemetery right now.

"Why are you so shock?" Nichkhun raised an eyebrow.

"Aren't the spies in SWO high-skilled and professional? W-Why would someone die due to murder?"

"Sujin-ah, we are spies here. Once you become a spy, your life will be on the line. That spy is murdered, leaving his family on Japan mourning. He's such a nice man but being a spy, he needed to do that."

"Yah!" You yelled at him. "So what are you trying to say? A spy is such a dangerous job. I know it from the start but...but...It's still the Organization's responsiblity if something bad happen. According to SKO spy guide book, if ever something bad happens, no matter how urgent the situation is, no matter how needed the information is, the spy should always be on a safe line. If it's not safe or the spy is low-skilled, the mission will be aborted. If SWO isn't li-" Nichkhun cut you off before you continue.

"Oh, I see. SKO is that great that you, a low skilled-spy is the one who is spying a professional like me. You even have been kidnapped by Taeyoung, right? I wonder why a low-skilled spy is one of them."

"Low-skilled?"

"You're a spy who doesn't even know how to defend herself. You are still a minor yet you became one of us."

"Stop criticizing me!"

"So, back to our topic, Taeyoung has a possibility to be their leader and we can't free him yet. You can leave now."

You immediately left his office troubled by the thought that you could have died back then.

"If Minwoo didn't save me that time, I could have died." You mumbled letting out a deep sigh." 

On your way home, you came across Donghyun who is also walking along the streets.

"Dong..." You suddenly remembered that he still hates you. You stopped walking but he didn't. He ignored you just like a thin air pass by. That seems totally unlikely. You two are best friends. You want to follow him and talk to him but you don't know what to say. He's mad. He never gets mad at you and you don't know what to say.

You took a deep breath and walked home.

"Oh, noona" Minwoo, who was watching television, said looking at you, who are crying since the time you saw Donghyun.

"Minwoo, why is everything so hard for me?" You asked sitting beside Minwoo at the sofa.

"They're still mad at you, right?" He asked. He turned off the television and gave you a smile.

"Yes, I guess. Only Jeongmin is talking to me. Even Hyunseong oppa, even Youngmin, even Kwangmin and the worst, even Donghyun isn't talking to me."

"He's totally mad." Minwoo said.

"Minwoo, please help me. I don't know what to do if ever he gets mad." You said.

"Oh, I see the problem here. You don't know how to apologize to him, don't you?" He started laughing. You just stared at him blankly. 

"Noona, isn't it obvious? They're all mad at you because of your secret. Just simply apologize to them. They're all worried about you." He said.

"Apologize?" You bit your lips. "Isn't that too much? Hiding that secret is right since it's part of my job."

"See, noona, you don't know what's wrong with you. Knowing that our parents are spies, it's really difficult for me. I am afraid that something bad might happen to them. It's the same thing. Them knowing that you are a bodyguard." 

You sighed. "I guess you're right. Maybe, I should just apologize. That will clear the bodyguard issue, right?" You smiled.

"Wait, noona, does Hyunseong hyung knows that you are a spy?" Minwoo asked. You slowly nodded. "But do the twins and Donghyun hyung know?" You shook your head.

"I have no plans on telling them. They can't know that spy secret of mine, never." -_-

"But what if they find out? Never say never" He grins looking at you.

"I...I'll apologize if that time comes." You said.

"Before hearing their apology, I left our parents after finding out their secret. I wonder what those friends can do to you."

"Okay, okay, I'll get my phone." You said and picked up my phone from my pocket. You tried calling Hyunseong oppa but his number is out of reach. You tried calling ahjumma next.

*This is like shooting two birds using one stone. If I try to please ahjumma, surely those two will forgive me* You thought.

=Hello= It wasn't ahjumma who answered it but it was Kwangmin.

"Hello? Is this-"

=No, this isn't ahjumma. I know that you're Sujin. My mom's at the market. So, you should ju-=

"Hey, don't cut me o-"

=I'm hanging up now. Just ca-=

"Yah!" You yelled. "I'm sorry!"

=...=

"I'm being sincire now, Kwangmin so please accept my apology. I'll promise that I won't do it again."

=Okay, okay, but can you tell me why are you apologizing?=

"Eh? I'm saying sorry because I didn't told you that I'm Jeongmin's body guard. I know that you and Youngmin are both mad at me because of that." You said.

=Oh, yeah, yeah, I remember now. We are just worried about you. We're not really mad at you. We're just worried about that job of yours.=

"Yes, I understand what you feel but there's something worst than that. I'll apologize first before I tell you. I'm sorry."

=Okay, what's the worst thing you're talking about?=

You took a deep breath before revealing the worst secret of yours. "I'm a spy"

=What? You're a spy?! Are you kidding?= It was Youngmin's voice this time.

"Youngmin? Is that you?"

=Yeah, I can't help but eaves drop to your conversation that is in loudspeaker. Just answer me. Is it true?=

=Yeah, Sujin, is it true? You're kidding, right?= Kwangmin said.

"No, I'm not kidding. I'm a spy. I'm really really sorry."

=Yah! Sujin-ah!= Youngmin yelled at you.

"I'm really really sorry and I'm sincirely apologi-" Before you could finish, ahjumma's phone died cutting your conversation with the twins.

"Minwoo, they don't even like to hear my explanation." You sighed.

"Don't worry, noona. At least, you told them the truth. Try calling Hyunseong hyung next." Minwoo said.

"But I tried calling him already and I can't reach it"

"Then, try again." You sighed and dialled Hyunsong's phone again. It rang, twice.

=Hello?=

"Hello, Hyunseong oppa, this is Sujin."

=Whaaaaat?=

"I'm really really sorry. Please forgive me. I promise that I won't hide anymore secrets. I promise to be a good sister to you. Please forgive me."

=You said that you don't like me to be your brother, right?=

"I didn't meant to say that. It just slipped from my mouth but the truth is..."

=What?=

"I'm so lucky to have you as my brother. I regret all the bad things I said. So, please, oppa, forgive me."

=Sujin-ah...=

"I'll do anything you ask me as long as you'll accept me as your sister again. I promise to be a very very very good sister. Please forgive me."

=Quit being a spy=

What he said made you stopped for a moment. *Anything but not that* You thought but Hyunseong is more important than that life-risking job.

"I will" You said "Soon..."

=You should, as soon as possible=

You took a deep breath and forced to smile. "That means you forgave me, right?"

=Yeah=

"Thank you, oppa! You won't regret forgiving me." You said.

=Just keep your words, okay? I'll hang up now.=

"Nae, oppa!" You are so happy and you hugged Minwoo right after you hang up.

"Wh-Why noona?" Minwoo asked. You hugged him tighter.

"Thank you so much!" You said. He pushed you away raising an eyebrow.

"You don't need to thank me yet. You still haven't call Donghyun hyung." Minwoo said. 

"Oh yeah," You mumbled and immediately contacted him on your phone. It rang a few times but Donghyun didn't answer.

"Maybe, he's doing something right now." You said trying to be positive and stopped calling.

"Oh, hello, hyung!" You noticed Minwoo who is at the phone. You knew that Donghyun didn't answer your call because he's mad.

"Noona, talk to him." Minwoo hands you his phone and you immediately grabbed it from him.

"He-"

=Sujin?=

"Sorry" You said. You're sure that if you go round and round with words, he'll just hang up.

=I'm sorry too= He whispered.

"Are you saying that-"

=I'll talk to you personally not on phone= With that, he hang up.

You bit your lips and gave Minwoo his phone. You can feel your eyes turn watery.

"Noona, what happened?" Minwoo asked worriedly.

"Don't. Mind. Me." You said holding your tears. Minwoo hugged you with his one arm.

"It's okay. You can cry." With his gentle words, you started to cry on his shoulders. You felt so lucky to have him as your adoptive brother.