When They Found Out

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

A week passed by like that, you going crazy about this crazy case.

"Minwoo, let's go to Jeongmin's house, let's practice there." Donghyun said.

"Oka---Wait, what?!" Minwoo asked.

"Deaf, he said, let's go to Jeongmin's house." Youngmin said.

"Why? Let us just stay here." Minwoo said.

"No, let's go!" Kwangmin said. 

In the end, they all went to Jeongmin's house.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You are lazying around Jeongmin's house while he is doing some paper works. You are really really bored. You are lying down the sofa in the living room.

"Aigoo, aigoo, when are you going to finish that?" You asked.

"Molla." He answered and continued what he was doing.

"Aigoo, aigoo." You sighed. Suddenly, you got up. "Yah! President's son! If someone was sent to jail, what will happen to him?" You asked.

"Obviously, he will be imprisoned." Jeongmin answered.

"Pabo! Of course, I know that, what  mean is,  he will still be treated like a person, right?" You told him.

"Of course."

"But what will happen if this person was found guilty? But, he did that for his family, and the person who he kidnapped had already forgiven him, what will happen?" You asked him again.

"Aish! Molla! What do you think of me? A spy? A policeman? An agent? Or a lawyer? I might be the president's son, but I am also a student." Jeongmin said, annoyed.

"Aigoo, aigoo. Arasso, arasso. Tssk, short-tempered jerk." You mumbled.

The doorbell rang.

"No SuJin, open the gate for me." Jeongmin said.

"Whatever." You stood up and opened the gate and to your shock, 5 handsome guys were there, all of them look so shocked also. Uh-oh.

You quickly closed the door.

After 5 minutes, you still won't move on your position. The 5 handsome guys kept pressing the doorbell, they can't believe that they saw you in Jeongmin's house except for Minwoo.

"Let's just go to our house, maybe Jeongmin is not home." Minwoo said, trying to stop them.

"But I think I saw SuJin..." Donghyun said.

"It's just your imagination!" Minwoo said.

"But I also saw her." Hyunseong said.

"We saw her too." Kwangmin and Youngmin said.

"Minwoo, are you hiding something from us?" Hyunseong asked.

"I----"

"No Sujin! What took you so long to open the gate?" Someone called from inside the house.

(Your side)

Jeongmin went out and saw you just standing there.

"Why what's the problem?" He asked but you didn't answer.

"Are you crazy?" He asked and opened the gate. You were all shocked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"What?! Bodygaurd?! President's son?!" The 4 guys, Donghyun, Hyunseong, Youngmin, and Kwangmin asked.

"Unfortunately, yes." You answered. Hyunseong stood up.

"I told you to stop this nonsense already, No SuJin! When are you going to listen to me?! Stop hiding too much secrets! You are like omma! I am your brother for pete's sake! You should respect me! Why are you even my dongsaeng?! You can't even trust me!" Hyunseong scolded you.

You also stood up and answered back at him. "Why?! I did not ask you to be my brother! I did not like you to be my brother either!" You shouted. Hyunseong shook his head at you.

"I don't think that you still need me. And president's son, please take care of my dongsaeng." Hyunseong started to walk away.

"Oppa..." 

Hyunseong left.

"I did not expect you to answer back at your brother. I did not expect you to not trust me. Jeongmin I did not know that you are the president's son, no wonder, you are rich. " Donghyun said and left also.

You did not know what to do.

"Uhmmm.... We will go first." The Jo twins also left.

"Minwoo, please talk to them." You pleaded.

"Okay, I'll try, I'll go first." Minwoo said and left.

You sat down and started to cry.

"Yah, gwenchana?" Jeongmin asked.

"I am not! They all hate me!" You cried.

"Don't worry, I am sure that they will understand." Jeongmin said.

"I hope so too." You said.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Victoria went to Nichkhun's house.

"Oh, Victoria, enter." Jihyun let Victoria enter. "Sit ther first, I just asked Nichkhun to buy something, wait here, I am going to follow him at the store."

Victoria sat down and she saw many papers at the coffee table.

"Strange. I didn't know that a teacher could be this busy, so many paper works." She mumbled. She then get one of the paper.

SWO? 

"Nichkhun-ssi is a spy?"