The two important news

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

 

~~~~~At your house~~~~~
“Noona, gwenchona? You look pale.”Minwoo asked.
 
“I am almost fired a while ago.”You said.
 
“Waeyo? Let me guess.Jeongmin hyung fired you because he already knows that you are Su Jin.” Minwoo said.
 
“Don’t tell me that you are the one who said that I am his body guard.”You said with a shocked face.
 
“Anio, I didn’t tell him anything.”Minwoo said.
 
“I also didn’t tell you anything but you know.How did you know?” You asked Minwoo.
 
“Do you remember my...I mean, our cousin, Kyuhyun hyung?” Minwoo asked.
 
“The guy that came here last time...I remembered him.”you said.
 
“He told me everything.”
 
“How did he know?”
 
“He is also an agent of Chief Oh.”
 
“but why did he told you about that?”
 
“It’s because I have the right to know.What if something bad happened at you?”Minwoo said and you sighed.
 
“Ok...How did Jeongmin know? Don’t tell me that Mr.Kyuhyun also told him about it.”
 
“Why are you asking me? How would I know?”Minwoo said.
 
“So, you also don’t know?”You asked and Minwoo nodded.
 
“It’s not important how did he know.The important thing is how could you keep guarding him.If I am Jeongmin
hyung, I will really not let you do that kind of job.” Minwoo said.
 
“Aishhh.”You said.
 
~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~
You and Minwoo went to school early.At the gate, you and Minwoo saw Jeongmin.
 
“Good morning”Minwoo greeted him.He just smiled.
 
You were nervous and a little afraid when you saw him.You went to your classroom.
 
Youngmin was already there and also Jeongmin.
 
“Good morning.” You greeted.
 
“What is so good in the morning?” Youngmin asked.
 
“There is nothing good this morning.”Jeongmin said.
 
You kept quite for a while.Victoria went inside the room a few minutes later.
 
“Good morning.”Victoria greeted.
 
“Good morning.” You greeted.
 
“Why everyone is so quiet?” Victoria asked.
 
“Nothing” You said.
 
The bell rang and Nichkhun entered in the room.
 
“Annyeong…Students…My four students, I have two important news to the four of you.” He said.
 
Jeongmin raised his hand.
 
“What is it all about?” Jeongmin asked.
 
“And why is it important?” Victoria asked.
 
“The first important news is tomorrow is the exam day and the four of you should study hard to pass the
exam.” Nichkhun said.
 
“It’s not that important.” You heard Youngmin whispered.
 
“We can pass except for the other one there who do other things.”Jeongmin said aloud.
 
Jeongmin is obviously describing you while looking at you.
 
“Who? Su Jin?” Victoria asked.
 
“What do you mean? Me?” You pretend not to know what Jeongmin means that you are doing.
 
“Stop it.What is the second important news?” Youngmin asked.
 
“The other news is about this…My dear students, I will…”Nichkhun always cut what he will say.
 
*What is sungsengnim going to say?* the four of you thought with many doubt.
 
“All of you should pass the exam because I…”Nichkhun started to talk again but stopped.
 
A few moments later, the room was full of silence.All of you felt that the second news is really unacceptable
even if it is that important.
 
Nichkhun was frowning and it faded into a smile.
 
“I will tell you the second news if you passed the exam.” Nichkhun said.
 
The four of you sighed but you still feel that there is a bad news coming.
 
“Su Jin, study hard in our tutor later.You didn’t even understand a single thing that we studied.”Nichkhun
said.
 
“That is what we call the people with I.Q.” You heard Youngmin whispered.
 
*I should pass the exam.* you thought.
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Author's note:
Though this is boring, I hope you like it.