Stop me from leaving

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

 

Because of your lonely thoughts, you started to cry.
 
*Is this the end? Cheer Up! Cheer Up! Cheer Up! But I can’t…I want everything to be all right.If I leave, is it a new start?* you
thought sadly.
 
Back to reality, the bell rang and unlike the usual days, no one entered the room the way Nichkhun did.
 
“There is no point of going here.It’s better to stay at the house.” Jeongmin said.
 
“Nichkhun-ssi, in some reason, will come back right?” Youngmin said.
 
The two of them want to talk about hope.Even Nichkhun was a just a teacher, he was like their parent.They are also like your
siblings.
 
“Guys, cheer up! It isn’t the end of the world.” You said.
 
“Who said it’s the end of the world?” Jeongmin said.
 
“At the very least, we are still here.Victoria will come to school tomorrow.” Youngmin said.
 
You felt guilty about leaving them and not telling anything about it.
 
“I have something important to tell you…I…I will…I will leave tomorrow.” You said.
 
“Tomorrow?” They both asked.
 
“Nae, the flight was scheduled tomorrow afternoon.I can still go to school for the last time.” You explained.
 
“Why do you have to leave?” Youngmin asked.
 
“Don’t tell me it’s about…”Jeongmin asked but didn’t continue what he wanted to say.
 
You know what he wants to say so you nodded.
 
“I already told you to stop it.” Jeongmin shouted.
 
“What are you guys saying?” Youngmin who doesn’t know anything said.
 
“Minwoo’s mother told me to.” You said while ignoring Youngmin’s word.
 
“Fine.Leave.None of you have an existing heart.” Jeongmin said.
 
“YAH! Don’t leave!”Youngmin shouted.
 
“I…I will go outside first.” You said.
 
You went outside.You are crying while looking down at the floor.
 
“Why are you crying? Wipe your tears.” a voice said.
 
You looked up and saw your best friend, Donghyun.He wiped your tears using his handkerchief.
 
“Nothing.The bell already rang.Why are you here?” you asked.
 
“I have a feeling of skipping classes.Why are you here?” Donghyun asked.
 
“I already said it’s nothing.”
 
“Are you really that sad? Or are you hiding anything from me?”
 
Since Donghyun was your best friend, you didn’t keep him any secret except about your job.He will surely tell you to stop also.
 
“I will leave tomorrow afternoon.I will go out of this country.” You said.
 
“Seeing you that sad, I can’t tell that you are lying…Why will you leave?” Donghyun asked.
 
“Minwoo’s mom came at our house yesterday.” You said.
 
“She should be happy seeing her son after a long time.Did she told you to leave? Will Minwoo will leave also?” Donghyun asked.
 
“Anio, Minwoo will stay at home.It was due to some business.”
 
“Maybe that is why Minwoo was really sad when he came to school.Are you going to school tomorrow?” 
 
“Nae. Are you going to stop me? Are you going to miss me?”
 
“Missing a friend is a normal thing for his best friend but I will not stop you.If leaving makes you happy, I will be happy for you.”
Donghyun said.
 
“Donghyun, I don’t know why I am feeling like someone should stop me…Actually, I already found my real mother yesterday.”
 
“How sad…You just found your mother yesterday and you will leave tomorrow…By the way, when will you go back?”
 
“You sounds like you are not sad if I leave.After I graduate, I will go back here.” You said.
 
*My best friend, I don’t have the right to stop you.I only wish you happiness.* Donghyun thought.
 
“If I told you not to leave, will you stay here?” Donghyun asked.
 
“I don’t know what should I do.Mothers know best but the only person I trust is you, Donghyun.”
 
“What are you saying?”
 
“After Minwoo left the house, you are the one who is always there for me.Do you remember Sunny? You are the one who is
always there for me when she left me.” You said.
 
“That wasn’t a big thing at all…Will you leave me? Will you leave me the way they left you?” Donghyun asked you hoping that you
will not go away.
 
“Donghyun, I am not yet sure of leaving but it doesn’t mean that I will go away from you.You will also not go away from me.You are always be in my heart…If I leave, will you wait till I come back?” You asked.
 
“You shouldn’t ask something like that…” Donghyun said.
 
You become sad thinking that his answer was negative.
 
“…You already know that I will always be there for you and I will wait for you.” Donghyun said with a smile on his face.You
smiled back at him.
 
“Then, I will promise.I will promise that I will come back as soon as possible.” You said.
 
(Time Skip)
You went home with Minwoo.You were both riding at the motorcycle.
 
“Noona, it’s my first time to ride at your motorcycle.” Minwoo said.
 
“Jinja? I hope this will not be the last time.” You said.
 
~~~~~The next day~~~~~
 
Minwoo went to his classroom and you went to your locker.You saw a letter again there.
 
      Dear Su Jin,
     Hearing the news that you will leave, makes me feel uneasy.
 I wish you will not leave.
 ‘Cause if you leave, I will die.
  I love you and I will miss you.
Ani, I will not miss you because I know you will not leave for everyone.
 
After reading the sad letter, you almost cry but you forced yourself not to.
 
*Who exactly is this guy? No one knows that I will leave except Donghyun and my classmates.* you thought.
 
*The secret admirer must be one of them.It may be true.This will be my last day here.I really want to know.* you thought while
walking to your classroom.
 
“Su Jin, will you really leave?” Victoria asked you.
 
“Uhmm…Yes?...I mean no?...Yes or no?” You replied confusedly.
 
“Why are you asking me? They said you will leave later.” Victoria said.
 
“It’s actually true.I will leave later.” You said.
 
Victoria sighed sadly.
 
“Su Jin, since I have no way to stop you, I will just wish that you are alright.You should always smile because you are beautiful
while smiling.I hope that you will come back soon.” Victoria said.
 
“Don’t worry.I will come back as soon as possible.” You said.
 
Victoria smiled and she saw the letter that you are holding in your hand.
 
“Did you receive a letter again?” Victoria asked.
 
“Ah! Nae. I was just about to ask something about him.” You said.
 
“What is it all about?” Victoria asked.
 
You looked at the two guys who were busy chatting at each other.
 
“Youngmin Jeongmin, I hope you won’t mind but do you, perhaps, know…I mean do either the two of you told anyone about me
leaving?” you asked.
 
“We told Victoria about it because she was our classmate.Besides her, I also told chi-…Mr.Oh about it.” Jeongmin said.
 
*Chief Oh already know about it.I hope he will not be that happy because one of his burden (me) will leave.* you thought.
 
“He was actually sad about it.” Jeongmin said.
 
“What about you, Youngmin have you told anyone about it?” you asked.
 
“Why are you asking me? What if I told it to someone?” Youngmin asked.
 
“Did you tell it to someone?” Victoria asked him with curiousity.
 
“Aniyo, I am not a talkative person.Su Jin, answer my question.” Youngmin said.
 
“I am asking all of you because I received a letter.” You said and gave the letter to Victoria.
 
She read the letter outloud.
 
“What an ugly hand-writing! I mean, here is the content…Dear Su Jin, hearing the news that you will leave, makes me feel
uneasy.I wish you will not leave.‘Cause if you leave, I will die…What is this a blackmail? I’m sorry I can’t keep quiet.I will
continue...I love you…How sweet! That wasn’t here.Let me continue…And I will miss you.Ani…What?!There is no what here.I
only said that because I was shocked… I will not miss you…You are bad… Because I know you will not leave for everyone…
The letter ends here.” Victoria said.
 
“I can’t understand a thing.Give me that letter.” Jeongmin said and get the letter from Victoria’s hand.
 
“Who is that guy?” Victoria asked you.
 
“I don’t know.I want to know.I want to know who is the person who sends me that letter because I will leave later.” You said.
 
Youngmin wasn’t talking because he knew that his one and only twin wrote the letter. He wasn’t the one who told Kwangmin
about it, his mother did.His mother knew because Minwoo’s mother is his mother’s friend.
 
“Do you know?” Jeongmin asked Youngmin.
 
“How would I know?” Youngmin said with a little nervous.He was nervous because if you know that Kwangmin is your secret
admirer, you will surely like him back.
 
“Youngmin, don’t tell me it was you who wrote that letter.” Victoria asked him.
 
*It will be better if I told her everything than letting her leave.My selfishness was the one working right now.I will let her leave
than letting her like my twin back.* Youngmin thought.
 
“I wasn’t the one who wrote that letter.” Youngmin said.You sighed.
 
“I was so upset because I think it will be better if one of you is the one who wrote this letter.” You said.
 
“Don’t worry.I will contact you once I know who is the one who wrote you the letter” Victoria said.
 
(Time Skip)(Time to get out of here)
 
You didn’t tell Hyunseong anything, although he was your oppa.
 
You and Minwoo was about to go home when Hyunseong came.
 
“Are you busy today? I want you to eat dinner with father.” Hyunseong said.
 
*What happened at hyung? I thought he hate my noona that much.Why does he want noona to eat dinner with his father?*
Minwoo thought.
 
“Mianae, but I can’t go there. Maybe, it will take such a long time for us to meet.” You said.
 
“Is that so? You can tell me if you want to meet him anytime.” Hyunseong said.
 
“We will go home now.” You said.
 
“Good bye!” Hyunseong said.
 
“Annyeong! Oppa” you said and you rode your motorcycle and also Minwoo.
 
Minwoo don’t know what is your real relationship with Hyunseong.
 
“Oppa? That was funny.” Minwoo said.
 
“That wasn’t funny at all.Can’t you let me call him oppa for the last time?” you said.
 
“It looks like he doesn’t know that you will leave.” Minwoo said.
 
“I didn’t tell him even a single information about that.Did you told anyone about it?” You said.
 
“I will never tell it to anyone because you will not leave.Didn’t you got a job at Jeongmin?” Minwoo said.
 
At last you arrived at the house and went to the airport.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Author's Note:
 
Can anyone tell me if I have errors again?
 
Hehe! I updated later than the other times.It's because of school again.
 
At the very least, I updated right?
 
Really thank you for subscribing and commenting.