Come Back

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

 

One week passed.Want to know how?

You didn’t went Jeongmin’s house and kept ignoring him the whole week and he didn’t have the chance to give you the permission.Taemin kept chatting with you.You always eat lunch with Donghyun and Victoria and one day with Hyunseong.You and Minwoo always go home together riding your motorcycle.About Youngmin, since the day you saw him drunk, you just felt like suiciding when seeing him so you ignored him also.Kwangmin, your secret admirer, never ever again send you a letter.You always visit Chief Oh to ask him for help but in the end you got nothing.Then, as a member of music club, you are always mark as absent in every meeting.

So another week started.

You and Minwoo went to school.He went to section 1 and you, section 6.

“Good morning!” You greeted.

“Good morning!”Victoria and Taemin greeted.You looked at Youngmin who was sleeping.

*At least, he forgot everyting about that day.* you thought and approached him.

“Good morning!” You shouted at his ears.

“Yah! I’m sleeping!” He shouted back.

*Yes! He really forgot.* you thought and smiled.

“Are you that happy when you distubed me while I am sleeping?”Youngmin said.

“Aniyo, of course not…Youngmin, have you ever drunk soju?” You asked him to check if he remembered.

*Oh no! If I said no, that is a lie.If I said yes, ottoke? I was only dreaming last time, right?* Youngmin thought.

“Yes, I drank soju about a week ago.” Youngmin said.

“Why did you drank? There must be reason.” You said.

*This is the only way to find out and forget about it.* you thought.

*I wish the bell will rang and the teacher will come in.* Youngmin thought.

Youngmin was so lucky because the bell rang.You sighed and went back to your sit.Youngmin sighed.the students waited for the teacher to come in…

The door slowly opened, the way Nichkhun opened the door.

You, Youngmin, Jeongmin and Victoria were surprised when you saw Nichkhun outside.

“Nichkhun-ssi!” The four of you exclaimed when you saw him.

“What are you doing here? Go back to our room.” Nichkhun said with a smile.

“I wasn’t dreaming, right?” Victoria said.

“This is real.”Jeongmin told Victoria. “Nichkhun-ssi is back.”

All the students of Section 6 stood up and greeted Nichkhun.

The teacher of section 6 went inside the room.

“Section 7 students, go back to your room.Your teacher is waiting for you.” The teacher said with a smile.

The five of you, including Nichkhun, went to the room of Section 7.

*At last! Nichkhun-ssi is here.I want to ask him many questions.* you thought.

“Where did you go?” Youngmin asked Nichkhun when you reached the classroom.

“I only have my vacation.” Nichkhun replied, obviously, he lied.

“You said last time that you resigned.” You said.

“It’s an emergency…uhmm…No need to chat this time.Maybe, we can talk to each other next time.” Nichkhun said.He look at you and started discussing about the subject.

*Even though I was happy Nichkhun was back, I have many doubts about it.There must be reason for him to come back.It can’t be that his excuse was to teach us.Nichkhun do his job honestly, he never escapes.How would I know? That is not reasonable to think.I should ask him.* you thought.

“Are there any questions?” Nichkhun asked.

Unlike the old days, your classmates answered “No more.”

“How about you, Su Jin?” Nichkhun asked you.

“Nae?” You said.Your mind was flying a while ago.You don’t know what is he asking.

“Sungsengnim is asking if you have questions.” Youngmin told you silently.

“I understand them all.” You said and smiled.

“Then, I will give all of you a short graded recitation.” Nichkhun said.

“What?! Sungsengnim, I don’t understand anything.”You shouted.

“Are you listening at me a while ago?” Nichkhun asked.

“Huh? Yes…No…I don’t know.” You said.

“I’ll talk to you later.Victoria, Youngmin, Jeongmin, do you understand?” Nichkhun asked.

They looked at each other like they are waiting for someone to say that he/she understands what Nichkhun was saying,

“I think it’s better if you just made a project.”Nichkhun said.

*If it’s because of us, surely, Nichkhun-ssi won’t go back.This present time is an example why he hates to be in the classroom.* you thought.

Without you knowing, Nichkhun already discussed the project.

“The deadline was next week.” Nichkhun finished discussing.

The bell rang for break time.Nichkhun was called by the secretary of the school to the principal’s office.

You leaned on your desk.

“I will research at the library.Who wants to go with me?” Youngmin asked.

“I’ll go with you.” Jeongmin said.

“Na do, What about you, Su Jin?” Victoria asked.

“I’ll research later.” You uttered and they left.

About a few seconds later, Jeongmin went back and get his notebook.

“Su Jin, don’t be angry at me anymore, araseo?” Jeongmin said.You shook your head.

“This past week, I want to tell you that I will allow you to help investigating.” Jeongmin said.

You look away, pretending to be angry.Jeongmin left.

You stood up and Jump and Jump.You are so happy about it.

*YES! This was the best day ever! Nichkhun-ssi went back and I’m back to the SKO again.* You thought.Then a thought troubled you.

*There is a deep reason why Nichkhun-ssi went back and the worse of all, I didn’t know it.* you thought.

Minwoo entered the classrom of Section 7.

“Noona! Did Nichkhun-ssi really went back?” Minwoo asked.

“Nae, he was here.” You said with a smile.

“That’s good…Uhmm…Noona, may I see your lunch box?” Minwoo asked.

“Lunch box? Wait, here it is.” You said and gave Minwoo your lunch box.

“Noona, let’s exchange foods.” Minwoo said.

“Waeyo? Isn’t sushi your favorite food? That is why I put Kimchi in my lunch box.” You said.

“It was back then, more or less ten years ago.I am allergic at seafoods.” Minwoo said.

“Then, I will be the one to eat sushi and you will eat kimchi.Is that it?” You asked.

“Yes, that’s good you got it.” Minwoo said.

Minwoo left the classroom and you stared at the sushi.

*I don’t like the taste of sushi.I like kimchi.* you thought.

Later, Nichkhun went inside the classroom.

“Are you that hungry? Why are you staring at the sushi like that?” Nichkhun asked.

“Nichkhun-ssi, what is your lunch?” You asked.

“Kimchi, white kimchi.My aunt made that for me.Oh, I mean your mother.That’s her favorite.”

“That’s my favorite too…Nichkhun-ssi, can we exchange foods?”

“What? Don’t you like sushi?”

“I hate the taste of sushi.Since when I was a child, I am allergic at seafood.I was the only one who knows about it.So please...And besides, you are my cousin.Please, let’s exchange foods.”

“My aunt, I mean your mother was also allergic at seafoods.”

“Stop reminding me that she was my mother…I regret to know that she was my mother.I regret being a child that hungers for a real mother’s love.”

“Mianae…Anyway, you have your mother right? Minwoo’s mother.”

“I know…By the way, how is she?”

“She…She went to Europe…When she left, I escaped at the training.”

“What?! You can do things like that because of us?”

“No, not because of you and my other students.It’s because of SKO.Chief Oh’s wife was being blackmailed by unknown people.Chief Oh took a leave to go with her out of the states.I will be the one who will take care of everything after he left.”

“I just talked to Chief Oh yesterday.He didn’t say anything.”

“He knows to hide secret.”Nichkhun said.

*OH MY! I just got my permission from Jeongmin.Why do you have to take the place of Chief Oh.I hope you will agree, too.* you thought.