Taeyoung’s phone

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

 

~~~~Before SuJin came home: ~~~~

“Minwoo, I’ll go to the hospital to visit omma.” Taemin said.

“Okay.” Minwoo said and Taemin left.

Minwoo find the house dirty so he decided to clean.

“Aigoo…. Taemin was a clean person to his self but never cleans…. Noona was so messy and so lazy to clean….. Noona never sweep the floor.” He murmured.

He swept the floor, he put the dirty clothes to the washing machine, he fixed SuJin’s bed, then he started cleaning the living room.

He then saw an unfamiliar cellphone, it was ringing. Unknown number was calling. Minwoo answered the phone.

Minwoo: Yoboseo?

Unknown: You’re not Taeyoung.

The Unknown person hung up the phone.

Someone rang the doorbell and Minwoo opened the door, it was you and Jeongmin.

“Noona, what happened to you?” Minwoo asked.

“It’s just-“You got cut off by Jeongmin.

“It’s just she brought herself in trouble again.” Jeongmin said, sarcastically.

Jeongmin handed you to Minwoo.

“Komowo, Jeongmin-ah.” You said with a smile.

“It’s nothing, take care.” He said and left.

Minwoo brought you inside the house.

He made you sit at the sofa.

“Noona, this is Taemin’s phone….. maybe he accidentally left it here. He’s still in the hospital visiting his mother….. When he came back, tell him that someone called.” Minwoo said.

“Who called?” You asked.

He shrugged. “I dunno…..he’s just looking for Taeyoung.”

“Taeyoung?!”

“Wae, noona, you know him?”

“Don’t tell anything to Taemin.”

“What? Why?”

You stood up or should I say tried to stood up.

“Aww……” You sat down again. “Maybe I’ll just keep the cellphone.”

Minwoo shook his head. “It’s up to you.”

On the next day, you went to school.

Youngmin, Victoria and Jeongmin were already there.

“Good morning!” You greeted.

“Good morning, SuJin! Why are you absent yesterday?” Victoria asked.

“I’m doing something.” You answered.

Jeongmin noticed you still leaping.

“Does your feet still hurt?” He couldn’t help but to ask.

You were so shocked because it was the first time he talked to you inside the classroom, in a good way. Youngmin and Victoria were shocked too.

“Ne? *You smiled* It doesn’t hurt that much, again thank you.” You said and took your sit.

Youngmin and Victoria were staring at the two of you.

“What?” you asked them.

“You two looked close.” Victoria answered.

Jeongmin looked away.  You started thinking of a good lie. Luckily, the bell rang.

Nichkhun went in.

“Good morning!” Nichkhun greeted.

“Good morning, sungsengnim!” all of you greeted, but among the four of you, you have the softest voice.

“Ah…right…SuJin, did you copy your lessons yesterday?” Nichkhun asked.

“Not yet.” You said.

Nichkhun sighed and he started discussing the lesson but your mind was flying you’re thinking about what will happen ‘Will Nichkhun and the SKO let Taeyoung out of the jail?’Something like that.

“SuJin-ah!SuJin-ah!”Nichkhun called and you looked at him.

“Are you listening? I’m asking you to answer example number 3 so…are you listening?” Nickhun asked.

“Yes? No? Maybe? *Sigh* I don’t think so…” You answered.

“Ok….. I’ll explain everything over again later at the tutor.” He sighed.

(Time skip) (Club time)

You sighed as you walk towards your locker.

“I just heard you sighed… Is there any problem?” Hyunseong asked

“Nothing… but it was so confusing!” You complained.

“What’s so confusing?” He asked.

“Everything!” You shouted.

“Chill. Tell me your problems.” He said.

“Fine. But not here let’s meet tonight.” You said.

“Ok. Let’s meet at the park tonight. I’ll go first.” He said and left.

You get Taeyoung’s phone and put it on your pocket.

You went to the music club. You’re staring at an empty spot.

*Will Nichkhun-ssi set Taeyoung-ssi free after this? Is it right to hide this secrets away from my friends? What will happen to Taemin and his mother? Aisshh…. EVERYTHING was too confusing!!!!!!!!!* You thought without noticing your club mates waving their hand in front of your face.

“Yah! No SuJin!” Donghyun shouted at your ear.

“Yah! No need to shout at my ear I’m not deaf!” You shouted.

“We’ve been calling you for the 50th time already!” Minwoo said.

“Is everything alright?” Kwangmin asked.

“No…” You sighed. “I mean I needed to go to tutor now bye!” then you ran to the room where you are tutoring.

“Sungsengnim!” You called.

“Why are you here so early?” Nichkhun asked.

“Sungsengnim, I got Taeyoung-ssi’s phone. Someone called, he is looking for Taeyoung-ssi.” You explained.

“Jinja? May I have the phone?” He asked.

“Here it is. Trace the phone and can you please….. let Taeyoung-ssi out of the jail?” 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

I don't know how to continue the story that is why I asked co-author ssi to update the last ten chapters (which includes this chapter) and she did but it's very slow. I am also busy as well as my co-author. So, mind if I go hiatus?

But don't get mad. I'll try to update this faster than my other stories so don't be impatient.

Also, please leave a comment about the story to cheer us up and tell us how do you want this story to end (like you want to spen the rest of your life being a spy or retard from being a spy and marry one of the boyfriend). I just want to know, based on your closeness to them in the story, who do you think suits the "you" character the best. If you comment about those things, I promis that I will remove that Hiatus sign in no time!

Thank you for supporting this fic!