Minwoo’s Mom

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

 

“I also missed you.I am glad that you accept Minwoo when he came back.”Minwoo’s mother said. 
 
“He was my brother.Did you eat already?” You asked.
 
“Ani, Minwoo was still cooking food for me.” She replied.
 
“Noona, will you help me?” Minwoo asked.
 
“I will go there.” You said.
 
You went at the kitchen.
 
“Noona, did you cry?” Minwoo asked.
 
“Nae…” You answered.
 
“Waeyo?”
 
“…because…uhmm…I will tell you later.Let’s cook first.” You said.
 
“You don’t know how to cook.”Minwoo said.
 
“I will know how if you teach me.I want to cook a food for omma.You are the one who called for my help.What help do you
need?”
 
“Start with washing the dishes while I am cooking.”
 
You washed the dishes while Minwoo was cooking.After working in the kitchen, you, Minwoo and his omma eat dinner.
 
“Omoni, why are you here?” Minwoo asked. 
 
“What are you saying?” you asked.
 
“Omoni was always working.There must be a reason for going here.” Minwoo said.
 
“It’s because I have something to tell your noona.” His mom told him.
 
“Job again?” Minwoo asked.
 
“Minwoo, don’t be rude.You should, at least, be happy that your mom was here.” You said.
 
“It’s all right.I am contented that he was here.” Minwoo’s mom said.
 
“Omma what do you want to tell me?” You asked.
 
“Talk about that later.” Minwoo said.
 
All of you continued to eat.
 
“It has been a very long time since we ate together with your father.I am still contented even if your father wasn’t here, I am
happy to be with my daughter and son.” Minwoo’s mom said.
 
“How long will you stay?” Minwoo asked.
 
“I will leave tomorrow together with Su Jin.”She replied.
 
You and Minwoo was shocked and don’t know what to say.
 
“That is what I have to say.Su Jin, we will leave Korea the day after tomorrow.” She continued.
 
“What do you mean?” you asked.
 
“It’s all right if you leave by yourself but why does noona have to leave?” Minwoo asked.
 
“It is an important matter.She will be trained as a spy.” She said.
 
“I…I can’t leave...” you said.
 
*What I want to say is I can’t leave.I will quit as a spy.I already found my real mother.I don’t want to leave my brother and my
friends.* you thought.
 
“I will let you make your decision until tomorrow.” Minwoo’s mom said.
 
“NOONA WILL NOT LEAVE…” Minwoo shouted.
 
“…You can leave anytime you want but my noona will forever stay here.” Minwoo shouted angrily.
 
“Don’t be angry.” Minwoo’s mom said.
 
“I thought that we will be happy when you came back.I am wrong.You are ruining my noona’s life.” Minwoo said.
 
You are so speechless while watching a mother-son fight.
 
“Omma, Minwoo, can you please stop fighting and let’s eat?” You said in a tone like asking.
 
“All right, let’s eat.” Minwoo’s mother said.
 
Everyone was quiet and you broke the silence.
 
“I’m finished eating.I will go outside first.” You said.
 
“I am also finished eating.” Minwoo said.
 
“You two could go outside if you want.I will wash the plates.” His mother said.
 
You went outside and Minwoo followed.
 
“Why are you angry at omma?” You asked Minwoo while staring at the dark night sky.
 
“I hate my mom the way you hate yours.” Minwoo said.
 
“Wae? She didn’t leave you the way my mom did to me.You are the one who left her.” You said.
 
“It’s because I don’t know why is she always away from me.She and my father always do business that I don’t know when we
are still a child.Now I know about it, I don’t want to believe it.” Minwoo said.
 
“Even if that’s the case, you shouldn’t talk to your mother rudely.” You said.
 
“It’s because I don’t want you to leave.Anyone, everyone can leave this house.My mother, father and me can leave this house
and left this house but you can’t leave.”
 
“Wae?”
 
“Because I don’t want you to leave, I want you to stay here.I know that you also don’t want to leave this house.”
 
“You are right.I want to stay here forever.I also don’t know how can I say ‘no’ to omma.I couldn’t disobey her.” You said and
looked at Minwoo.
 
His mother went outside and she felt lonely about you.
 
~~~~~The next day~~~~~
 
In deep thoughts, you went to school with Minwoo.You went to your locker and saw another letter again.
 
*I should read this if not today, tomorrow will be my last day in school if I leave.* you thought.
 
Dear Su Jin,
 
I heard your teacher, Nichkhun-ssi, will leave tomorrow afternoon.
 
I hope that you wouldn’t be too sad about it.
 
He will surely come back.
 
If you stay here in school, one day you will see him come back.
 
 Tell your classmates to cheer up.
 
 
You sighed and sadly went to your room.In your room, Youngmin was sleeping and Jeongmin was reading a book.You looked at the chair of Victoria.She wasn’t there.
 
“Where is Victoria?” You asked.
 
“She wasn’t here.She’s absent.I’m not sure but I think she was sick.” Jeongmin said.
 
You sat on your chair and thinking of telling them that you will leave.
 
*If I tell them, nothing will change.Section 7 will be nothing.Nichkhun-ssi and I will leave.Victoria was sick.Jeongmin has high
grades, he can move to a higher section.Youngmin, together with Victoria could study harder…* You thought.
 
Because of your lonely thoughts, you started to cry.
 
*Is this the end? Cheer Up! Cheer Up! Cheer Up! But I can’t…I want everything to be all right.If I leave, is it a new start?* you
thought sadly.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Author's Note:
Any mistakes in this chapter? Just inform me.
I'm really good at mistakes.
I guess I am a crazy author but I'm really really sorry about the last last time.
Please forgive me.