Ajumma’s Twins

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

Minwoo became silent and speechless.

“I need to leave now.” Ajumma said.

“Ajumma, I will send you home.” You said.

You were about to live when Minwoo shouted your name.

“___________ noona, mianae.Mianae because I always misunderstand our parents." He said.

“You don’t need to apologize to me."I was thankful because you are back.”You said and left your house together with ajumma.

“Why did you fight with him?”Ajumma asked.

“Anio, we didn’t fight.It was just a simple talk.By the way, how are your twins? They were just about 10 years old when I last saw them.” You asked.

“They are both in good health but they have completely different attitude.”Ajumma replied.

When you arrived at ajumma’s home, ajumma gave you a juice.

“Ajumma where are your sons?” You asked.

They are always going home late.” She replied.

“Where are they studying?”You asked. “They are studying at ( _Your School_).”She replied.

“We have the same school.Maybe I know them.What section are they?” You said.

“They are completely opposite twin because Kwangmin is in section 1 and Youngmin is in section 7.”Ajumma replied.

“Boh?! What is the name of our 2 sons.” You asked.

“Kwangmin and Youngmin.Do you know them?Maybe you know them.They are different at other things but sometimes they act the same.”Ajumma explained.

“Nae, I know them because Youngmin is my classmate.I am also in section 7.”You replied.

“That is good.Kwangmin is Minwoo’s classmate also.What a coincidence!”Ajumma said.

“That is really good. Thanks for the juice.Annyeonghihaseyo.”You said with a smirk.

‘Is Youngmin an adopted child?He was totally different from ajumma and Kwangmin.’You thought.

On your way you saw Kwangmin smiling at you.

“Annyeong” He said.Your heartbeat run very fast and you don’t know what to say you were so embarrased about the incident yesterday.

“Annyeong”You replied.

“Where did I saw you before?”He asked.

“Me? You saw me at the school yesterday.”You said nicely.

“Ah! You are the one shouting at your room yesterday.What is your name.”He said.

“Nae, it’s good that you remember.My name is Su Jin.”You said.

“Bye, Su Jin see you at the school.”He said.

You continued your way.On your way, you also saw Youngmin.

“Annyeong.”He said with a smile.You were puzzled because he was smiling at you nicely.

“Annyeong.No, are you all right or are you out of your mind?” You asked.

“Wae? I am just greeting.”He asked puzzled.

“It was strange.Do you know me?”You asked.He stared at you for about 5 seconds.

“Your face looks familiar but where did I saw you?”He asked you.

“I am Su Jin.” You said.

“Ah! New student, the adorable student in the school.”He said.

“What? Adorable?”You asked while your face is blushing.

“Why are you blushing? I was just kidding a while ago.”He replied.You became angry.

“Do you think I have time for your jokes?”You shouted angrily.

“What if it is true that I think you are adorable and I also think that you are cute?”He asked.

“I will never fell for the same thing the second time.”You said.

“Then, I don’t have time now my mother is waiting for me.Bye bye, cute girl.”He said and left.

‘From now on Youngmin is in my death list ‘You thought.

~~~~~Ajumma’s house~~~~~

“I am home.” Youngmin said.

“Then let’s eat dinner now.” Their mother said.Youngmin was laughing out loud.

“Youngmin, why are you laughing?” Kwangmin asked.

“Nothing, I just made a joke a while ago with someone.” Youngmin replied.

“Stop laughing just eat.” Their mother said.

“Nae.”Youngmin replied. “Youngmin, your new classmate was cute and adorable I just saw her a while ago.”Kwangmin said.

“She was cute but Victoria is more cute.A while ago I also saw her.”Youngmin said.

“Don’t tell me that’s why you are laughing because of Su Jin.”Kwangmin asked.

“Of course, she was so funny.”Youngmin said.

“Don’t be like that, some people wouldn’t like you if you always laugh at them.”Their mother said.

~~~~~At your house~~~~~

You went home thinking only these words:

                 From now on Youngmin is on my death list!!!

“Noona, you are back.Will you forgive me?”Minwoo asked.

“I am not angry.Am I cute?”You said and Minwoo became puzzled.

“To be honest you are not really a cute girl.Why are you asking me that?”He asked.

“I was asking because I was pabo.”You replied and you went into your room.

‘Tomorrow I will start my mission’You thought.