Hyunseong’s sister

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

“She was my sister.” Hyunseong said.

“What?!” the six of them exclaimed.

“She and I are siblings.” Hyunseong said.

“I thought, she and Minwoo are siblings.” Taemin said.

“What do you mean?” Kwangmin asked.

“How did you know?” Minwoo asked.

“Aigoo! Too many questions. I can’t answer it all.Let Sujin explain everything.” Hyunseong said.

“’Are you lying?”Youngmin asked.

“I’m not.Let me call Sujin.”Hyunseong said and went to your room.

You heard their voices in your room.

“Oppa, I thought that was only a secret.Why did you told them?” You asked angrily.

“Why are you angry? There is no reason for me to hide it.It was the truth, Su Jin, the truth.Even if I’m ashame of my mother because she was a spy and she sent you away, I’m not ashame of you.I have no reason to hide you even though I knew you’re a spy like mother and Nichkhun hyung.”Hyunseong explained.

You froze.

“What? Is that mean you knew everything about me and Nichkhun-ssi?”You asked.

“Are you also trying to keep that as a secret? You are good at hiding secrets and I hate that.You are like our mother.”Hyunseong said.

“but I’m not like her.I never plan to leave my family.” You yelled.

“You’re like her.Minwoo told me last time that you will leave because of some things.You know what? If you leave at that time, you left Minwoo who was your brother.Stop hiding too much secrets.Be honest at yourself.”Hyunseong said.

“I never plan it to be like this.”You sat at your bed.

You continued, “It’s also hard for me if things are like this.Everything was just so confusing.I don’t know what to do.I am not in the age to make such decisions…but Minwoo’s mother was just too nice.I can’t say no to her…and…and…”

“Stop making excuses.If you want quit, just do it.”

“You are right, oppa. I’m really sorry for being stuborn.”

“SuJin-ah,quit being a spy. Look, you’re just making everything complicated.”

“I’ll try…” You sighed and Hyunseong left the room and went to his friends.

*If I stopped….how about JEONGMIN?...Wait, did I just mentioned his name ahh…maybe because he’s the son of the president yeah right…*You thought.

“Why is everything so confusing?” You asked.

About a few minutes later, you received a message.

To: Su Jin

From: Nichkhun sunsengnim

Message: Mr.Kyuhyun just called me and reported to me that you are pleading them to stop investigating Mr.Lee Tae Young.You know that it is not allowed to stop such an important case. You are kidnapped by him.Their team will not stop until they found out who is Taeyeong’s boss.

Chief Nichkhun

You bit your lips and made a little giggle after reading the message.

*Although that’s a little bad news, it was really funny on how Nichkhun-ssi put the chief right before his name.*You thought.

“Well, gonna explain this to Chief.Ha!Ha!Ha!”You laughed a little but it’s not too loud.

You get your jacket and went out of your room.You saw the seven guys in the living room.

“Noona, where are you going?” Minwoo asked.

“I will do something important.”You said.

“Job?” He asked and approached you while you nodded.

“Jeongmin is here.Isn’t that your job to guard him?” Minwoo asked in almost a whisper so only the two of you can hear.

“Minwoo, I’m going to do something more important than that.I will do something for Taemin so, I better hurry now.”You said in also a low voice.

“Huh? Taemin? That guy here?”He asked looking at Taemin.

“Yes, Yes” You rolled your eyes. “I’m really sorry but I better hurry now.See you later.”

Before Minwoo could give a reply, you quickly walked out of the house.You sighted and ride your motorcycle.

While on the way to the office, you are thinking about any solutions on how to help Taeyoung.

*There is no choice but to let him tell who commanded him.That’s the only solution.* You thought.