Bestfriends

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

---

"Give up. It's either you're a student or you're a spy." Chief Oh said. You rolled your eyes and gave him a serious look.

"I'll be a spy then."

"Why are you doing this?"

"My parents, being a spy can help me find my real parents"

"You already found them. What will you do next?"

"..."

---

"Kring..." Your phone rang and you woke up.

"What a strange dream!" You said ruffling your hair and answered the phone. You always had strange dreams these past few days. 

"Hello~" You said as you answered your phone and ruffle your hair with your free hand.

"Good news, Taeyoung is free. He and his brother will be under the protection of Spy organization. Send him here."

"Oh~" You yawned.

"Happy now?" You chuckled.

"Of course,  I am. My mission's done." You said.

After that phone call, your mission ended. After that phone call, you became a normal students for a few weeks.

Everything just seemed different. Donghyun was still not talking to you. The twins are both awkward although they talk to you sometimes. Jeongmin was avoiding you and you don't know the reason. So, basically, only Nichkhun, Minwoo and Hyunseong are the only people you talk with. 

It was Friday and you were about to go home. You went to your locker. Two love letters are there.

"Dear Sujin, I love you" You raised and eyebrow. You knew that this letter is from your secret admirer. You kept receiving love letters like that since Taemin left your house. You knew that it wasn't a coincidence. Maybe, someone knows that Taemin left the house and it's their chance since no other guy can meddle.

"Dear Sujin, I love you" You read the other letter. It has different hand writing so you knew that those two letters are from different person.

"What is this? Some kind of troll?" You slapped your forehead. "Stop kidding around!" You yelled along the hallway and out the letters on your pocket. You went to the parking lot and get your helmet on your motorcycle. You were about to leave when you saw Donghyun.

"Hey-" You stopped. You suddenly realized that he hated you and you two weren't close anymore. You let out a sigh as he passed by you. You put your helmet on and sat at your motocycle.

"Sujin-ah..." You heard Donghyun's voice calling you. You looked at him and bits your bottom lip.

"Hey..." You said and a small smile appeared on your lips. He took a deep breath and approached you.

"I heard you have two admirers that are giving you love letters everyday." He said.

"Yes, the two letters always have the same content so I think some people are trolling me." You chuckled but then, you stopped. You can't be comfortable to him yet you feel comfortable when he's around.

"Are we still best friends?" He asked. It made you stop for a moment. You don't know what to answer. Of course, you wanted to say "Yes" but you're afraid that he didn't want to hear that answer.

He looked down not receiving an answer from you. "You're still my best friend." He said with a small smile.

"You too. You know me more than anyone else." You also looked down. "I'm sorry for keeping such a big secret from you. I know that I'm not a good friend."

"I also kept a big secret from you and I also like to apologize because of that..."

You looked at him, curious on what secret might that be. "What secret?"

"Sujin-ah..." He looked at your eyes. "I like you"

"Wh-Wh-What?" Your eyes widened. Your best friend just confessed to you and you have no idea what to do.

"I know that you don't like me back and I won't force you to." He said.

"I'm sorry." You said pouting a little.

"That will make us fair, right?" He looked at you with a bright smile.

"Yeah~" You showed him a grin and hugged him.

"You don't know how much I miss my best friend." You said pouting. He hugged you back with a smile.

"I know because I'm your best friend." He said.

You pulled away from the hug and smiled at him. "I didn't know that my best friend has very bad taste in girls."

He nodded in agreement. "Yes, I'm blind."

You glared at him and pouted. "You aren't suppose to agree with that." He laughed.

"But I agree" He said with a grin.

"Kring..." Your phone suddenly rang.

"Excuse me, I need to answer my phone." You said.

"Well, I'll go now. Bye~" He waved and left. You waved back and answered the phone call.

"Hello" You said.

"Sujin-ah, have you to talk to the son of  the president?" It's Chief Oh. He came back a couple of days ago.

"No, he is avoiding me for no reason. Why?" You asked.

"Oh, I see. He's going to go to Jeju island with you. You didn't know?"

"What? Jeju island?"

"Yes, you're going to train there to be a professional spy."

"But.. it's really difficult to transfer from school to sc..." Your voice trailed off as you dropped your phone.

"It's either I'm a student or a spy"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Please comment

I feel like no one's reading this story

TT__TT