Love Letter

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

 

After fighting with Youngmin in the music club, you went into the room where Nichkhun always tutor you.You sighed.
 
“The exam day is near.I hope you can focus because you are not a spy.” Nichkhun said.
 
“I think I can’t concentrate.I am a body guard and also I have many problems.”You said.
 
“You are the one who made your own problems.Let’s start studying.”Nichkhun said.
 
“Nichkhun-ssi, is my IQ high or low?” You asked.
 
“Why are you asking me that? If you study, your IQ is high.If you didn’t, of course it’s low.”Nichkhun explained.
 
“What does it have to do with understanding someone’s atitude?” You asked.
 
“I really don’t undrestand what you are saying.” Nichkhun said.
 
“Someone told me that my IQ is low because I don’t understand him.That means, you also, Nichkhun-ssi also have low IQ.” You said.
 
“I think you can’t really focus on your studies because of these things.There are many distractions but you should always focus on your studies.” Nichkhun
said.
 
“Do you have a heart?” You asked.
 
“Of course, yes.”Nichkhun said.
 
“I just don’t get it.Everybody have a heart.”
 
“What is the problem?”
 
“There is a guy that I know.He said that he doesn’t have a brain but he have a heart.I just don’t get it.Why is he bragging about his heart? Everybody has a
heart.”
 
“Maybe he has feelings for you.”
 
“What?!”
 
“You don’t feel it.That is why he is saying that he has a heart and you don’t.”
 
*Feelings, Feelings…That is impossible.Wait, I have something to give to Nichkhun-ssi.*You thought.
 
“I almost forgot.This is from a girl.She told me to give it to you.” You said.
 
He read the letter and tore it into pieces.
 
“Wae?”You asked.
 
“You asked me if I have heart.I have one but it doesn’t have any feelings.”Nichkhun said.
 
“That girl really likes you that much.”You said.
 
“It will hurt her more if I also like her.Don’t forget that I am also a spy.Anytime, bad people can kill me.” Nichkhun said.
 
“but…but…but…”
 
“You can’t understand my feelings because you didn’t come yet to this stage.”
 
“As a girl, it hurts me when the person I like just ignored me.”
 
“You don’t know how it hurts for a spy to have a person they love risk their life because of their job.”Nichkhun said.
 
“What will you do if you realized that you liked the person who gave this letter to you? What if it hurts you when you saw her liking someone?” You asked.
 
“I already said that I don’t have feelings.Let’s start studying.”Nichkhun said.
 
“If you don’t have feelings, why did you said that you will help me look for my parents? You helped me look for them because you pity me.” You asked.
 
“Nae, I pitied you.”
 
“Then, wae? Why did you tore that letter into pieces?” You asked.
 
“It’s because I was coward.This man in front of you is a coward.I was afraid to hurt someone.”
 
After a few seconds of silence:
 
“Anio, you are not coward.You are just a person who can love endlessly.Let’s study.”You said.
 
Nichkhun immediately smiled.
 
“Let’s forgot what happened a while ago.”Nichkhun said.
 
You study, study and study.
 
(Time Skip)
“Minwoo, let’s go home together.”You said.
 
“What do you mean?”Minwoo asked.
 
“I am going home with you.Ride on my motorcycle.”You said.
 
“Aren’t you going to guard someone?” Minwoo said.
 
“How did you know that?” You asked.
 
“Do your task.I will go home.Annyeong.” Minwoo said.
 
*I thought I can escape my duties.I thought he don’t know.*you thought.
 
You went to the house of Jeongmin.You saw that there are many locks.There are many pad lock.
 
“Jeongmin! Please open the gate!” You shouted outside.
 
He went near the gate.
 
“Don’t shout.You are really noisy.”Jeongmin said.
 
“Please open the gate.”You said.
 
“Here you go.” Jeongmin said while opening each pad lock.
 
After about half an hour, he finished opening all of the locks.You went inside.
 
“Why did you put many locks?” You asked.
 
“Didn’t you tell me that I should be afraid if someone came into my house and kidnapped me.”
 
“How long did you take to enter in your house a while ago?” You asked.
 
“Just a few seconds.” He answered.
 
“What? You managed to open all of the locks in a few seconds?” You asked.
 
“Ani. There is another entrance near the kitchen.I don’t locked it.”He said.
 
“Aigoo! Why didn’t you tell me?” You asked.
 
“You didn’t ask me.”Jeongmin said.
 
“Aigoo! Aigoo!”You said.
 
“Aigoo! You are keep repeating it all day.”
 
“Anio, It’s my first time I tell that word this day.”You said.
 
~~~~~At Ahjumma’s house~~~~~
“I will go to the market.” Their mother said.
 
“Nae” Kwangmin said.
 
“Can I borrow your book?” Youngmin asked.
 
“Wae?” Kwangmin asked.
 
“I am bored and I also want to prove someone that I have IQ.”Youngmin said.
 
“Just get there at my room.” Kwangmin said.
 
Youngmin went at the room of his twin.He get the book.Some papers slipped from the book.
 
“What is this?”Youngmin asked his self.
 
He read it.
 
“His hand writing is quite ugly.”Youngmin said.
   Dear Su Jin,
 …………………
 
He didn’t finished reading.
 
*Kwangmin is the secret admirer of Su Jin.*He thought.
 
“Youngmin, why are you taking so long? Can’t you find the book?” Kwangmin shouted.
 
“I already found it.” Youngmin said.
 
Youngmin put the letter under the pillow of his twin.
 
*I can’t love Su Jin anymore.I can’t hurt my twin.* Youngmin thought.