FIRST DAY TROUBLES

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

You woke up in the morning excitedly and happily.Even if you slept late, you woke up early just to go to school.You are so excited because it is your first time to enter school without any mission.

"Ha! I am soo..... excited." You said loudly.Suddenly your phone rang.

You:Yoboseyo.

Chief: Yoboseyo,Are you excited on your first day of school?

You:Yes,chief.

Chief:That is good.Be ready for your mission in your school.

You:What?!Mission?

Chief:Of course.You transferred in that school because of that mission.I will explain the details later.Goodbye.

All your excitement ended just like that.You just get your bag and ride your motorcycle to school.

"Wae?Why do I need to do that mission?"You said angrily.

You are so angry that you didn't even notice the time.When you reach the school, only 5 minutes left before the bell rang.

"Ottoke?I don't even know where is our classroom."You said and you run.

You run rapidly, searching for the office.Suddenly you bumped someone.

"Yah!Do you have eyes?"A guy asked you angrily.

"I have eyes.Can't you see it?"You said.

"I haven't seen you before.Are you new here?"The guy asked.

"Sorry, I don't have time for that."You said and run.You reached the office 2 minutes before the bell rang.

"Annyeonghaseyo.Su Jin imnida and I was looking for my class."You said.

"Annyeong.I am Nichkhun,a techer of section 7.You are the new student right?"The teacher or Nichkhun said.

"Nae."You said.

"Then that's good.Come with me.You are a new student in section 7."Nichkhun said.

Even it was impossible for you to be his student because you ussually got high grades you followed him.When you got there, you were surprised because there are only 3 students.

"Omo! Where are the other students?"You asked Nichkhun.

"Well,There are only really 3 students in this section and you are the fourth."He explained.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"He greeted the students.

"Annyeonghaesyo..."The students said in low voice.

"Su Jin, come here and greet your classmates."Nichkhun told you.You stood in front.

"Annyeonghaseyo,Noh Su Jin imnida.I am your new classmate.I hope we get along well."you greeted.

"Annyeong,Victoria imnida.It was nice to meet you."Victoria said happily.Your other classmates just ignore both of you.

"Youngmin, Jeongmin, Just greet your new classmate."Nichkhun said.

"Annyeong."They both said.

"Sit there beside Youngmin." Nichkhun said.You sat beside Youngmin and listened to your teacher.

(During Lunch)

All of you went to the canteen.You sat beside Donghyun in the canteen.

"How is your first day here?"Donghyun asked.

"I don't think I went to the right section." You said.

"Wae?" He asked.

"You know that section 7 was too low for me.My grades was too high." You said.

"About that you are right but if we talk about your record.You know that you are always in the detention room in your previous school."He explained.

"Yes you are right now."You said.

"Did you meet Minwoo?Do you remember your brother?'He asked.

"Is he studying here?"You asked.

"Nae, he is my classmate.Are you sure you didn't meet him yet?"Donghyun asked.

"Nae, I haven't seen him for a long time."You said sadly.

"Don't worry,when I saw him, I will definitely tell him to eat with us during lunch time." Donghyun said.

"Jinja?"You asked. Donghyun nodded.

(Dismissal)

"Good bye,everybody!" Nichkhun said.

"Good bye,sungsengnim."Victoria greeted and left.

"Goodbye!"You greeted.

"Are you going home?"Nichkhun asked.You nodded.

"Starting tomorrow you will have a tutor with me."Nichkhun said.

"Nae,sungsengnim."You said.Nichkhun left.

"Youngmin, are you going home right now?"You asked.

"It was none of your business."He said and left the room.Only you and Jeongmin,who was sleeping, was left inside the classroom.

"Jeongmin,wake up."You said

"Wae?"he shouted.

"Why are you like that?Why are you sleeping during class?"You said.

"You are too talkative.Just shut your mouth."Jeongmin said.

"Yah! I am teaching you good manners so listen to me." You said.

He just looked at you and left you.

"Students here have bad manners!!!"You said and you shouted very loud.A student came into your room.

"Excuse me."He said.

"Am I too noisy?!"You shouted.

"Are you new here?"he asked.

"Nae."You shouted.He stared at you and you realize that you are being to impolite.

"Mianae. I am Su Jin.Who are you?"You asked.

"Jo Kwangmin imnida."He said.

"It was nice to meet you.I will be leaving now."You said and bow.

You left full of embarrassment. You passed by a man that has a familiar face.He grabbed your hand.

"Yah! Who are you?" You asked.

"I am the guy who you just bumped this morning."He said.

"A! About that, I was so sorry."You said with a smirk.

"Do you think I will believe you?"He asked.

"Of course, I am apologizing to you sincirely."You said.

"Then good. I forgive you."He said and started walking.

"Wait.What is your name?"You said.

"Hyunseong imnida."he said and left.

"Hyunseong....Sounds familiar."You whispered.

Your phone rang.It was a call from your chief.