The End (Part 1)

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

Going to Jeju? Hell, no! It's not like I don't like but just no, no, no! I can't go there. How can I graduate? And I wouldn't like to leave my brother alone again. And no, I just found my family and I'm going to leave them? No, no, no!!! And I want to work a proper job someday...Proper, I mean, not life risking and not...

"Yah, noona, wake up! We're late again." You opened your eyes and saw the sight of Minwoo's frown. You groaned ruffling your hair.

"Fine, you go to school first." 

"Geez, you'll be late." He replied pulling you up from the bed. "Get up, will you?"

"Aigoo! Aigoo! Aigoo!"

After a small argument, you got ready and both of you went to school...late. It's just fine though, just a few minutes late. Hours passed by and it was lunch time. It's like in a blink of an eye, you're already hungry and you need something to eat. You went to your locker, hoping for another two love letters. For no reason, those letters just simply made your day although it only has three words in each. For no reason, it makes you feel special. Who sent it though? Who knows? You opened your locker and saw two small and cute envelopes. Huh? Is it a love letter?

You opened each envelopes, guessing it right. It's not the same as the others though. It's more formal and there are feelings.

"Dear Sujin,

Okay, well, this is a bit awkward. Just don't be awkward when I'm around even after you read this awkward annoying LOVE letter...
I like you Sujin! I love you Sujin! It's not obvious since I'm afraid to show it. I'm not afraid that I might get rejected but I'm afraid you'll avoid me. I'm sorry for being such a 'jerk'. I can change if you like.
That's all. I hope I didn't waste much of your time for this confession.

Sincerely,
Jo Youngmin"

 

"Dear Sujin,

Hey, how are you? I hope you're always good and taking care of yourself. I got scared finding out that you're a spy. I'm not scared of you and your job but I'm scared that something might happen to you because of that 'job'. I hope you'll make the right decision for yourself. Don't tire yourself too much. We're all so young to be too tired and act so much like an adult. 
I made this letter because I want you to know that I'm your secret admirer. I admire you, a lot. You might not notice me most of the time but I'm always right here, staring at you, secretly loving you. I'm not asking you to like me back. I have a feeling you like someone else...
Take care!!!

Sincerely, Jo Kwangmin"

You can't believe your eyes. The twins? Of all the guys in school, the twins? You reread each line in each letter over and over again before letting out a desperate groan. I guess my problem's not only my student life but also my love life. Problems...Problems...Problems...

You closed your locker, resting your back in it and let out a sigh. First, get rid of the trip to Jeju. Second, choose...Choose? Choose who to love? I shouldn't treat them like they're a multiple choice exam. Aish!  They're humans and siblings, twins to be exact! I don't like to hurt one.

While you were stuck deep in your thoughts, Jeongmin passed by while whistling. Earphones are plugged on his ear and he passed by, not minding your very existence along the hallway. You blinked for a moment and noticed that it was him.

"Yah! Son of the--"

"Whaaat?" He cut you turning around before you finish your sentence.

"Why are you avoiding me?" You sighed. "And what the hell is with the Jeju island? And training? Why didn't you tell me a thing about it?" You narrowed your eyes at him but a little surprised to hear him chuckle.

"Seriously, that? You don't even need to know that." He stepped towards you making you step back a bit.

"And why? It's about me, right?"

"Wrong" He poked your forehead and smiled. It's been a while since he showed you a smile. "Don't tell me you want to go to Jeju Island."

"O-Of course, not" You flinched as he poked you. "Why didn't you tell me then? If that's the case, then I will just back out."

"You don't need to know, I told you. I'll take care of the matter so you don't need to worry." He saluted with a chuckle.

"Then, why are you avoiding me?" You asked again.

"Why are you asking too much?" He shook his head. 

"Just answer me. Will you? It's annoying to be avoided. Everyone's doing that to one person who was named Sujin. Unfortunately, my name is Sujin." You puffed your cheeks.

"I'm afraid you'll avoid me if I tell you why. So, I rather be the one who'll avoid you." He smiled slightly.

"You got to be kidding" You huffed. "Everyone's avoiding me. They're all acting strange so I'm left all alone."

"I like you" 

"...Eh?" Glancing at him, your eyes widened.

"I said I like you, deaf."

"Stop kidd-"

"I'm not kidding. I like you a lot." He walked away and you sighed.

What kind of confession was that?

You sighed. Three guys...