Curiousity

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

 

The next day was weekend so it’s all right if you wake up late.Of course, you won’t let this chance go by waking up early so you woke up late, very late.A bad dream woke you up.In that dream your real mother died so you suddenly woke up.You go downstairs not minding the dream.

“Good morning!” You said.

“What do you mean good morning, noona? It’s almost noon.” Minwoo said.

“Oh, I’m sorry.I just miss waking up too late.” You explained.

“Uh, so you woke up late this time…Anyway noona, that Taemin guy that you brought here was still sleeping right now.I wonder if you two are related.” Minwoo said.

“What do you mean related? There is something you don’t understand about him or us.I’ll go out first.I will go to the market.” You said and left.

*Something that I don’t understand between those two? No way! They can’t be in a relationship.NO! NO! NO! I should wake that guy now.* Minwoo thought.

Minwoo immediately went to the guess room where Taemin was sleeping.

“Wake up, sleepy guy.” Minwoo commanded.Taemin’s eyes opened and then closed again.

“Mister, I am still sleeping.” Taemin said and looked away from Minwoo.

“I have something to ask you and don’t call me mister.I’m too young.” Minwoo said.

Taemin sat at the bed and yawned.

“What do you want from me?” Taemin asked.

“I want my NOONA.”Minwoo said.

“Huh? Did I heard it right? You want your noona from me? What are you saying?” Taemin asked.

“What I mean is I’m going to ask you something about my noona.Do you like her?” Minwoo asked.Taemin laughed and Minwoo only glared at him.

“Mis- Minwoo, don’t be angry if I laughed.Honestly…uhmm…I really like her.I really like your noona, Su Jin.” Taemin said.

Minwoo is getting more and more angry and at the instance when he was going to punch that Taemin, someone rang the door bell.

“You are lucky this time.” Minwoo said and glared at Taemin.

He went out of the room and opened the door outside.There, outside, was the twins, Youngmin and Kwangmin.

“Good Morning.” Kwangmin and Youngmin greeted.

“What was so good in the morning!” Minwoo said.

“Huh?”Youngmin asked.

“Are you angry?” Kwangmin asked.

“No, I am not angry.Just get inside.” Minwoo yelled.

“I know he’s lying.” Youngmin told Kwangmin.

“I’ll go to the guess room first.” Minwoo said as they went inside the house.

“Why?” Kwangmin asked.

“Because that Taemin guy was there, I hate the way he like my noona.” Minwoo said.

“What?! He likes Su Jin? What does he likes about Su Jin? Minwoo, I’ll go with you.” Youngmin said.

“I’ll go with you too but why is Taemin here?” Kwangmin asked.

“It’s something that you two don’t understand about Taemin and my noona.” Minwoo said.

Of course, they have the same thinking with Minwoo.They thought that you and Taemin is in a relationship.They went to the guess room where Taemin was sleeping again.

“Yah! Wake up, sleepy guy.” Minwoo said and Taemin immediately sat down.

“What is it that you want now?” Taemin asked.

“Is it true that you like Su Jin?” Kwangmin asked.

“Ah! Chinja! News really spread so fast.Is this showbiz? I know you are curious but I’m really sorry guys, I will go back to sleep first.” Taemin said.

“Hey! We are talking to you.If you really like her, tell us why.” Youngmin said.

“All right.All right.I like her because…” Taemin said.

“Because?” Minwoo, Youngmin and Kwangmin asked curiously.

“Because…” Taemin said and the door bell rang.

“Someone was outside.Open the door first.” Taemin said.

“Go down with us.” Minwoo said and they all went to the living room. Kwangmin opened the door.Jeongmin was outside.

“What are you doing here?” Kwangmin asked.

“What are you doing there?” Jeongmin asked.

“Visiting” Kwangmin answered.

“I am also visiting.” Jeongmin said.

They both went inside and Jeongmin saw Taemin.

“What are you doing here?” Jeongmin asked.

“It’s a long story.” Taemin said.

Jeongmin sat at the sofa in the living.

“So, continue what you are going to say a while ago.” Youngmin commanded Taemin.

“Where did I stop?” Taemin asked.

“You stopped at you like my noona because” Minwoo said.Taemin scratched his head.

“Please, tell us quickly.” Kwangmin said.

“Ah! I remember now.I like Su Jin because-“Taemin said.

“What?! You like Su Jin?!” Jeongmin asked.

“Uh-huh, I like Su Jin.” Taemin said.

“Aissh! Can you tell us now? Can everyone just listen?” Minwoo asked.

“All right, All right, Here I go.I like Su Jin because, you know, she was very…” Taemin said and stop. He looked at the four curious guys around him for a while.

“Very what?” Kwangmin asked.

“Please don’t stop.” Youngmin said.

“She was very-“ Taemin said but the door bell rang so he stopped.

“I’ll open it.” Minwoo said and the other three was upset.

Minwoo immediately opened the door.Donghyun was there.

“Faster! Enter.”Minwoo commanded.

“Why are you so excited?” Donghyun asked and enter.

“Let’s talk later.Sit there first.” Minwoo said.

They went to the living room.Both Donghyun and Minwoo sat down.

“Continue.” Jeongmin told Taemin.Taemin smiled.

“Because Donghyun was here, I should tell him what is the topic.” Taemin said.

“Aigoo!” Kwangmin said.

“All right, you just tell him later.”Taemin said.

“What are the five of you talking about?” Donghyun asked.

“As I was saying, I like Su Jin-“ Taemin said.

“Huh? Did I hear it right?” Donghyun asked.

“Yes.Yes you did.May I continue?” Taemin said.

“Uh-, ok” Donghyun said.

“I like Su Jin because she was very cute and-“ Before Taemin finished someone rang the door bell.

“Aisshh! Later!” Minwoo shouted.

“Continue” Youngmin told Taemin.

“She was very cute, nice and she was very understanding.” Taemin said.

The five guys bursted out laughing

“Is she really like that?” Kwangmin asked.

“Are you kidding?” Youngmin asked.

“When is she like that?” Jeongmin asked.

“Are you serious?” Donghyun asked.

“Don’t joke around.We are serious.” Minwoo said.

“It’s true.She was really cute, nice and understanding.” Taemin said.

The five couldn’t help but laugh.

They forgot that there is someone outside.It was Hyunseong and he was waiting for too long.

Then, you came back at your house.You saw Hyunseong outside.

“What are you doing out here? Why don’t you come in?” You asked as you approached him.

“That’s not the question.You should ask them why don’t they open the door for me.” Hyunseong said.

“Is the door bell broken?” You asked.

“I already tried it.” Hyunseong said and you rang the door bell.

Minwoo opened the door.When he saw you, he started to laugh again.

“Why are you laughing?” You asked and entered the house.

You saw Minwoo, Youngmin, Kwangmin, Jeongmin and Donghyun laughing.

“What the hell is happening on the…”You stop and count them. “five of you?” You asked.

They stopped laughing but they are all giggling.You rolled your eyes.Hyunseong entered the house.

“Anyway, oppa, how is your omoni?” You asked.

“MY?” Hyunseong asked.

“Nothing.I just had a bad dream last night.” You said and went to your room.

“Bad dream?” Hyunseong asked and then looked at the five guys.

“What’s the relationship between you two?” Taemin asked.

Hyunseong think for a while whether to tell the truth or not.

“She…She was my sister.” Hyunseong said.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Oh, hi there, when did I updated last? I almost forgot.

Anyway, just wanted to announce that I will ask my co-author to update the remaining chapters.I will really miss this story but I am not good at making happy endings.I will not transfer the story because I made all the 40 chapters so I will just ask my co-author to finished the story.

I am quite busy because of my other three stories.

PLEASE CONTINUE SUPPORTING THIS FIC.YOU WILL SURELY LOVE IT.