Exam Day

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

 

You woke up before the sun rise.Minwoo woke up after half an hour.

“Noona, why did you woke up early?”Minwoo asked you.

“I can’t sleep any longer.” You said.

“Why are you such a sleepy girl?”Minwoo asked.

“I am not a sleepy girl.I am tired.That is why I slept at Jeongmin’s house.”

“Did you study?”

“Nae, today is the exam day.It is normal to study.”You said.

~~~~~At the School~~~~~

Before the bell rang, no students were walking around the school.All the students were studying.

At the classroom, the four section 7 students are seriously…

Seriously…

Seriously,studying.Impossible.

Seriously, chatting at each other.

“Su Jin, did you gave the letter already?” Victoria asked.

“Nae, he told me that he will read it if we passed the exam.” You said.

Youngmin heard it.

“Is it really true?”Youngmin asked.

“It is true.If I have a recorder that time, I will record everything he said.” You said.

“That was easy.I studied until midnight just to pass this exam.”Victoria said.

“I also studied.I studied with my twin, Kwangmin.What about Su Jin and Jeongmin hyung? Did the two of you studied?” Youngmin asked.

“I studied.” You said and looked at Jeongmin.

“You don’t need to ask Jeongmin.He always study and pass the exam.” Victoria said.

*If he is always studying, why is he here at section 7?* you asked yourself.

 “This time, I can’t focus on my study.” Jeongmin said.

“Yah! Don’t you know how hard for us to study? You should study.” Youngmin said.

“Studying is hard but teaching a sleepy student is more difficult.” Jeongmin said.

“Yah! I am not sleepy!” you shouted.

Youngmin and Victoria looked at you.

“What do you mean?” Victoria asked.

*Why did I react? He is surely describing me but I shouldn’t said anything.* you thought for a while.

The bell rang.Instead of Nichkhun, the teacher of section 5 entered on your room.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Your teacher is absent today because he is working on some important papers.Does he already told all of you to pass the exam? It is really important.” The teacher said.

“Stop talking.Can’t you just distribute the exam?” Jeongmin said unpolitely.

“How dare you to talk to your teacher like that! Here is your test.Be sure to pass it or else you will be kick out of this school.” The teacher said and distributed the exam.

The exam started.

*I really need to know what is the second important news.* the four of you tought while answering the papers.

-----

Nichkhun was busy doing his job as a spy.

Only his aunt was left in their house.

-----------------

Author’s NOTE:

PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT NEXT CHAPTER!!!

SORRY FOR THE BORING CHAPTER!!!

MissWinky and Paulette1029 thank you so much for commenting

Anyway, the news will be reveal next chapter, I guess.

I was really exhausted and tired yesterday and the other day, so I updated only this day.