Taemin’s hyung

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

 

The class pass by.In lunch time, you exchange food with Nichkhun.You ate with Donghyun.Victoria and Youngmin ate with the two of you.Later you saw Kwangmin.

“Kwangmin, eat with us.” You said and Kwangmin shooked his head and went away.

“Youngmin, what is happening to your twin?” Victoria asked.

“Na do mola. (I don’t know)” Youngmin said.

*I don’t want to ruin my lucky day just because of a strange guy.* you thought.

“You three are really lucky because Nichkhun-ssi is back.” Donghyun said.

*Not that happy.* you thought while Youngmin and Victoria nodded at Donghyun.

Later during music club time, since you felt really happy, you went at the music room.

“A miracle! Why are you here? Are you sick?” Hyunseong asked.

“Aniyo, op- , I only felt that I was so lucky today.” You said.

“Op? Aren’t you going to say oppa? I already heard it.” Youngmin said.

“How did you know?” You asked.

“I said I heard it.” Youngmin said.

“By the way, Su Jin, did you know Minwoo was courting a girl from section 2 a while ago.She gave her Kimchi.”Jeongmin said.Minwoo covered his mouth but he already finished talking.

“Noona, he was only kidding.” Minwoo said.

“Tsk…Tsk…My brother was already a grown-up.” You said.

“That wasn’t true.That girl don’t have a food so I gave her my food.She always don’t have food so I gave her my lunch.I gave her kimchi because she was allergic at seafoods.” Minwoo explained.

“Minwoo was such a nice CHILD.” Donghyun said.

“Aishh…I wasn’t a child anymore.” Minwoo said.

“Jinja? I know that you are a grown-up but you are immature.” Jeongmin said.

You laughed.Later, you and the others did some activities the music club are always doing.After that, you went to your classroom.Nichkhun was there.

“Su Jin, how’s your day?” Nichkhun asked.

“Fine…By the way, why aren’t you going to Chief Oh’s office?”

“I can do everything Chief Oh do here.I am using my phone and laptop.”

“What are you investigating now?”

“There are many things.I started by assigning things to some agents.Your case was also here.The one who kidnapped you.A team was also investigating Chief Oh’s wife’s case.They started tracking the phone of the sender.There is also  case of the government official who escaped after being executed because of corruption.”

“Oh, I see.Anyway, who was assign at my case?” You asked.

“I didn’t review yet.Wait…Oh, here it is.” Nichkhun pointed at the case’s folder.

“You know Cho Kyuhyun, right? He was the leader of the team assigned to this.Noh Su Jin, are you also included here?” Nichkhun asked.

“Yes and Jeongmin already gave me the permission.You can’t remove me.”You said.

“I will not remove you because they already investigated yesterday.You will only help after that person was found.” Nichkhun said.

“That’s fine with me.Well, I go home first.” You said.

“Aren’t you going to Jeongmin’s house? You should go there.”Nichkhun said.

“Nae, I know.I will go there.”You said and left.

On your way outside you saw Taemin.

“Su Jin!” He called.

“Oh, Taemin.” You said.

“Where is your house?” Taemin asked.

“Waeyo?” You asked.

“Let’s go home together.” Taemin said.

“I’m not going home.I will go somewhere first.” You said.

“Really?” Taemin asked in a low voice.

“but I can send you home.” You said.

“No need.I can go home alone.” Taemin said and walked away.You followed him.

“Taemin, I’ll go with you.” You said.

“If you don’t want, you don’t need to.My house was only a few blocks away from school.”

“If it’s near, I can go with you.” You said.

You and Taemin went to the front of his house.

“Are you the only one who lives here?” You asked.

“No, I live with my hyung, Taeyoung.He is the breadwinner of the family.My mother was in the hospital and my father…He already passed away.” Taemin said.

“Don’t be sad.” You said.

“I’m not sad.I am contented that me and my hyung only live here.Anyway, go to the place where you have to go.I’ll go home.Bye!” Taemin said and waved his hand.

“Bye!” You said while waving your hand.You started walking away

Taemin knocked at the door.Taeyoung went outside.

“Taemin, how’s school?” Taeyoung asked.You froze at your place when you heard his voice.

*His voice was like the one who kidnapped me.* you thought.

“It’s fine.Hyung, that was my friend, Su Jin.”Taemin said pointing at you.

“Su Jin?”Taeyoung asked.Taemin nodded.

You were still not moving at your place.You turned around.Taeyoung was shocked when he saw your face.You was more shocked than him.

He was the one who kidnapped you.You froze and your heart is beating so fast.

*Taemin’s hyung is the one who kidnapped me?*you thought.
It’s the truth.You have to accept it but you can’t.You wished that it was only a dream, a bad dream, and you will woke up but nothing happened.Unfortunately, It’s reality.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

This is another update.Sorry if I'm too busy to update twice last week.I will update tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.It isn't a promise but it was just a possibility.

Hope you like this chapter!