A Friend

50% spy and 50% sweetheart

(All of you were just young in this chapter about 5 years old.)

Minwoo's parent's are so rich and busy.They just left both of you at home.One day,your maid is absent due to family problems so his dad left both of you at kindergarten before going to work.

"I don't want.I will just stay at home with noona." Minwoo said while he was crying.

"Minwoo,it is only for today." his dad I mean your dad left you at the kindergarten.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" the girl in the kindergarten said with a smile.You look around and saw many children playing.On a corner, you saw a boy crying.

"What is your problem?" You asked.

"I am crying because no one wants to play with me." the boy said.

" Then let me play with you." you said.

"That is a good idea.Who is that boy beside you?" the boy asked.

"I am his brother,Minwoo.She is _________." Minwoo said.

"Nice to meet you!I am Hyunseong...." Hyunseong said.

"ok let's play now" you said.You play inside the kindergarten.A little while later,your mom came and picked you up.

"Goodbye for now." Hyunseong said.

"Goodbye...But I don't think we can meet again because it is only for today." you said sadly.Minwoo is taking pictures of the two of you while saying goodbye.

"These are souveneirs...Goodbye." Minwoo said.You ride inside the car.

"Minwoo, why did you tell him my name is _______?Did you forget my name is Su Jin?"You asked.

"It is your real name." Minwoo said.

"Introduce her as Su Jin.Ok?" Your mom said.

"Nae,Nae..." Minwoo answered.You starred at the pictures.

"Why did you take pictures?I look very ugly here." you asked.

"You are always ugly there are no difference in the picture and in person."Minwoo teased you.

"Yah! I am not." You said angrily you don't want him to tease you.

"Stop teasing your noona." Your mom told Minwoo.

"Nae...Nae..." Minwoo replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day you two are left in home.

"What do you want to do _________? I mean Sujin Noona...." Minwoo asked.

"Let's go outside.Let's go to our garden."you said.Your house is big and has a wide garden.you went outside.

"Let's water the flowers."Minwoo said.

"Nae...I will water these flowers and water those flowers."You said.Someone throw a ball in the garden and the ball hit your head.

"Apo!It hurts."You said.

"Are you all right?I will get the medicine."Minwoo said.The 5 years old Minwoo get the medicine and went back to the garden.

"I will look outside to look whose fault is this."Minwoo said bravely.

Minwoo went outside and saw a boy looking for his ball.

"Did you saw my ball?" the boy asked.

"A ball like this?" Minwoo show the ball.

"You're right.Thanks!How did you find it?"the boy asked.

"You are welcome...It just hit the head of my noona and it really hurts."Minwoo explained.

"Mianhae...I am Donghyun." Donghyun said.

"I am Sujin.I am all right now." you said and went beside Minwoo.

"I am Minwoo.Let's play!" Minwoo said and you two just nod.