What If: Chocolate Crunch?

A Selection of Chocolate-Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy had chosen Sungyeol since that time he asked after the commotion with Big Bang. She did know how life would turn into a bliss that time. Other times, it was difficult trying to cope with Sungyeol’s family who did not like the fact that she came from a middle-class background. There were times where Sungyeol’s step mother made her cry and his father spurned on her. Suzy did not mention this to Sungyeol but he sensed her pathos.

 

Hence, three years later, Sungyeol announced that he would marry her and his family could not do anything about it. There was a lot of fighting, rejection and dispossession. The Lee family stopped Sungyeol’s accounts and cut him off from the family, leaving him to become nothing but an impecunious youth. He had no choice but to move in with Suzy.

 

However, it was Suzy that stitched the broken family bonds back together. The Lee family forgave their differences and their varying opinions and finally accepted their son’s choice.

 

Now, she sat on the large double bed, still wearing her wedding gown as she traced the memories of their vows back in the reception hall. The place was filled with familiar faces and others were nameless. The Sweety gang gave them their blessings. When Suzy threw her bouquet of white roses into the crowd, it was Nana who caught it-- signifying that she would soon marry Yifan in the near future.

 

The candles danced in the background, sending flickering shadows on the wall. The bed was draped with gauzy curtains. She blushed when she thought of talking with her new husband. Suzy leaned back and waited for him. The stars glimmered in the night sky. A light breeze brushed through the room.

 

Finally, after what felt like a long while, the door creaked open and he stepped inside. Sungyeol sighed in relief before removing his coat and throwing it the floor. He caught her gaze, lips curling into a wide incadescent smile brighter than the moon. Suzy flinched because it was a bit creepy and merely shook her head.

 

“Hi,” he greeted then took a few steps back before he leapt onto the bed, causing her to yelp in surprise.

 

Sungyeol sat next to her, and elbow on the pillow, hand pressed ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter