Cotton Candy Fluff

A Selection of Chocolate-Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Cotton Candy Fluff[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]A SELECTION OF CHOCOLATE-BOYS[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3](A/N: Dear readers, thank you so much for all the support! I absolutely love reading your feedbacks! Each one puts a smile on my face xDD If I could, I would share them all! HEre's one that left me in giggles:

OmG!! And the winner for Suzy's heart is Taekwoon? BUT I cant be too sure because Woohyun isnt here yet but I do momentarily ship Taekzy. Sungyeol is sweet and cute and all but I really feel for Taek like its a typical love story bad boy falls for good girl but in this case its a bodyguard and he isnt really a bad boy. I just had the most amazing thought. Papa Bae hired taekwoon to protect Suzy from an assassin sent from bok choy ( who is woohyun) Woohyun is the bad boy assassin that falls for Suzy, BUT, Suzys bodyguard has also fallen for her so one day woohyun decides to quit being an assassin and confesses to Suzy. Taekwoon is all like "Nope nope you cant have her I liked her first and protect her" so now they have this battle and in the end when one of them is dead and ask suzy out suzy is like "shoo I already got my boo" and Kris wu comes up in a motorcycle and takes her to exo planet (I know hes not in exo anymore but just bear with it) and they get married and have tall giant babies. JK JK but I do think that Woohyun is the assassin sent by her dads enemy and since her dad knew his enemy was strong enoughh to hire an assasin he hired a bodygaurd and they both somehow end up falling for her and all he// goes down when one of them conffenses. SORRY for the errors I'm commenting on a tablet. I loved this chapter especially the moment with taekzy eye contcact and telepathy. SHIPPING TAEZY AND CHANGZY so hard right know you need to stop.

--Seriously! You all have such brilliant imagination! Thank you MyNameIsMaknae! Thank you everyone for the feedback! xxx)

 

Unlike Nana, who was grounded that weekend and for many more weekends to come, Suzy escaped the wrath of her father. She had Taekwoon and Sungyeol to thank for that. Taekwoon managed to coax Mr Kang out of his irascible mood with only a glint of wisdom in his eyes, while Sungyeol bickered with his motormouth, until Mr Kang had no choice but to agree to his pleas just so he could shut up. All in all, the warmth of relief washed over Suzy.

 

However, it seemed that her troubles were not about to end, for as soon as her eyes opened at dawn, she received a call from Woobin, who told her that he was waiting outside her neighbourhood. In a rush of panic, Suzy tumbled out of her bed, grabbed a pair of jeans and a cotton blue top, and forced a hairbrush to untangle her bed hair. At first, she thought of wearing a skirt, but her last memory with Woobin forced her insides to clench.

 

Just as she finished with her light make-up, an unusual object caught her eye. It was stranded on her dressing table. Her eyes widened in their sockets and her breath hitched in . Suzy held the object with trembling fingers. It was none other than Himchan’s samsung phone. How did it end up in her room?

 

She forced her brain to recall the events the chapter before, but in no time did she reminisce when Himchan’s phone found a place in her hands. She sighed in frustration. The last thing she wanted was to meet that ludicrous top model once again. There was something odd about his story.

 

When she opened the door, Suzy almost jumped in her spot. Standing before her was Taekwoon, and he wasn’t dressed in his usual, stiff black suit. He had a casual sweater that snugged against his muscles, and baggy trousers. His hands were stuffed in his pockets. His eyes peered up from the floor and stared into hers.

 

Suzy her lips nervously. Her heart had already cried when Taekwoon was blamed for her rashness the night before. However, she had no idea why the bodyguard was here in her house that morning.

 

“Umh…” Suzy inched out of her room, shutting the door behind her. “Good morning, Taekwoon.”

 

He nodded in response.

 

The girl sighed to herself. She pondered how to start a conversation when the bodyguard barely spoke two words.

 

“What brings you here?” she told him.

 

“I apologise,” he uttered in a small yet soft voice. “I should have protected you.”

 

Suzy stared at him, bewildered that he said something once again. It was shocking to hear Taekwoon speak when he never said a word for so many days, but the fact that he arrived at her house, waiting for her outside the room just to apologise, warmed her heart. She gifted him with a genial smile.

 

Gingerly, she took his hand into hers, noting how long and thin his fingers were. They were more feminine than her own.

 

“Hey, I should be the one saying sorry,” she confirmed, “And, I promise to never do that again.”

 

He tilted his head slightly but gave her a brisk nod.

 

“So...will you be able to guard me, today?” Suzy continued, still nervous with their close proximity.

 

He smelt like cakes and honey, and it was intoxicating her. Her thumb brushed over his calloused hand, and it sent jolts of electricity shooting up her arm.

 

His fingers tightened over her hand, and he gazed at her with such subservient intensity, that Suzy was afraid she’d melt into a helpless puddle on the floor.

 

“Not just today,” he claimed, and her heart sank into her stomach, “Always.”

 

-

 

It had taken her a long time to convince her mother that she had a date with Kim Woobin.

 

Her mother scrunched her nose at the sight. Her eyes kept darting towards Taekwoon, and his lack of professional attire that day. Mrs Kang’s nostrils flared.

 

“Who is this Woobin?” she demanded; her arms were crossed against her chest, and her foot tapped incessantly on the floor.

 

“Kim Woobin. He works in appa’s place,” Suzy explained.

 

A beam of recognition lightened on her mother’s face. “Oh, that Woobin? But he’s too tall for you! Why aren’t you going with Luhan?”

 

A heated blush crept up Suzy’s neck. She pursed her lips and decided to avoid arguing with her mother’s wild imagination. Luckily, Taekwoon pretended to take interest in a picturesque painting on the wall, so she didn’t had to worry about him eavesdropping.

 

Now that she heard Luhan’s name once again, she hadn’t seen him since after the dinner, and that was two weeks ago. Curiosity sprouted within her, as she reminisced the softness of his smile and the gloss of his brilliant curls. His kind face invaded her vision, and like the ethereal taste of caramel, it filled her brain with sudden euphoria and content. Suzy shook the thought aside, forcing that immaculate face to dissipate back into the depths of her conscience.

 

“He never asked me, eomma,” Suzy delineated, and Mrs Kang frowned in disappointment. “Besides, I’m not alone. Taekwoon is going with me.”

 

The woman’s features contorted as her gaze darted towards the quiescent bodyguard. It was clear that Suzy’s mother had lost all her trust in the bodyguard ever since the EXO-L nightclub incidence. Unlike Mr Kang, Mrs Kang all the blame on Taekwoon. They were paying him, she concluded, he ought to take his job more seriously. She made an oath that if something had happened to her daughter that night, she would have personally stabbed the incompetent bodyguard-- of course, she hadn’t mentioned this promise to her daughter.

 

It was strange seeing her daughter grow closer to the bodyguard. It was as if a thread connected them, one that didn’t exist before. It had only been four days since they were first acquainted, but Mrs Kang deciphered the admiration in her daughter’s eyes far before anyone else. She prayed within her heart that this bond would remain professional and not transmogrify into something far deeper.

 

“Okay, honey,” she sighed in defeat. “Just come back before six, okay? The last thing I want is your father worrying.”

 

“Don’t worry!” Suzy embraced her mother, before she signalled to Taekwoon to leave with her.

 

-

 

As she walked out of the apartment blocks, a familiar tintinnabulation sung from behind. She swerved on her heel, only to see a familiar face that wasn’t present since three weeks. A rapturous smile encapsulated her features, and she let out a small laugh in joy.

 

Jungkook pressed his heel on the ground to stop his bicycle. He looked oddly blinding under a gray and gloomy sky. A cold wind brushed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter