Goodbye Chocolate Crunch

A Selection of Chocolate-Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Goodby Chocolate Crunch[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]A SELECTION OF CHOCOLATE-BOYS[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Suzy woke to the sound of footsteps pacing the ground. It was frenetic and she wanted to know the source of this noise but her eyes felt as though they were glued shut with rough sand.

 

She recalled arms closing her in an embrace the previous night and the thought forced a feeble smile to stretch her lips. Suzy dug in the deepest recesses of her mind for a memory of that touch, to relive that moment. It was still there; she felt the ghost of where his arms were, enveloping in honey. It was as satisfying as drinking hot chocolate on a blistering, cold night...if not better. Even those forearms were taught and defined. It made her wonder; how could someone so glutinous be a walking mass of muscle?

 

“The beans,” a robotic voice buzzed overhead and the tracing footsteps became more frantic. “Kimchi...ramen…”

 

Suzy’s eyes opened instantly and she saw Changmin traipsing around the place in perfect circles. His expression was vacant and blank and his facial muscles were slack.

 

She scrambled to her feet but as she did, she shivered. A trembling started in her fingertips, spread up her arms and soon her entire body was shuddering with the onset of a fever.

 

Sungyeol was standing by her side, his genial smile plastered across his face.

 

“He’s been like that for a good half hour! It’s freaky…” he whispered in her ear and she attempted to disperse the noxious feeling that churned in her stomach. Perhaps she was growing ill after all.

 

Chanyeol sniggered from across the cavern. His grin, although malicious, indented the dimple on his cheek. It was a peculiar thing; to have one dimple. Suzy cursed inwardly, shaking her head. There was nothing redeeming about Chanyeol, not even that one dimple.

 

“Changmin-nim?” Suzy asked, trying to gain his attention. The attempt was futile.

 

She crossed to his side and grabbed his arm to keep him from moving, but he stepped forward with irrepressible force. Suzy gritted her teeth and held as hard as she could, digging her heels into the ground. The man, who might as well had been a zombie, just dragged her along in his circle.

 

“Beafy steak!” The tutor exclaimed, freezing in his tracks as a deranged smirk sculpted his countenance and he raised his arm, grasping thin air in his fist.

 

He was severely food deprived, and this was the consequence.

 

Chanyeol lifted a stone and prepared to pelt it but Suzy was quick to grasp his arm, ignoring the burning sensation of her innards melting away.

 

“What are you doing?” she gasped.

 

“Knocking some sense into that p***k! How else are we gonna get out?” The curl of his mouth was cruel and Suzy wished that his dictionary didn’t consist of using such crude words every time his lips parted to speak.

 

Sungyeol waved his arms about to gesticulate his disapproval. “That’s not how it’s meant to be done. Man, what do you store in that little brain of yours? You really are very stupid, aren’t you? All you gotta do is give him bit a of a shaky shake.”

 

A miasma of fury rose from Chanyeol’s figure as his face bled red but Sungyeol was oblivious to the boy’s bubbling anger. The chatterbox clasped Changmin’s shoulders and wiggled his upper torso, laughing a bit too enthusiastically.

 

Suzy suppressed herself from giggling too, it was not  everyday that she witnessed her tutor in such an usual trance.

 

When the habitual belligerence reappeared in Changmin’s eyes, Sungyeol squealed like a mouse and pulled away, fingers jittering restively as sweat lined his palms.

 

“A-a-are y-you ok, s-sir?” he asked in a wobbling voice as if he had a giant pudding of jelly lodged in his throat.

 

It was an innocuous question but Changmin only dusted his shoulders, eyeing everyone around him with what resembled suspicion and disdain.

 

“We were so worried about you and totally freaking out! Isn’t that right, Suzy? We thought-”

 

“I’m going to search for food,” he interrupted in a voice that was sharp like a razor’s edge. “Don’t do anything idiotic while I’m gone.”

 

His tone made Suzy tremble and she avoided to stare at him directly as the memory of lying in his arms replayed in her mind. She wanted the earth to open and swallow her whole, the embarrassment was too much to bear and she was radiating heat like a hot frying pan. The memory seared her brain forever and would torment her everytime she set her eyes on his face.

 

“That’s a brilliant idea!” Sungyeol favoured with a clapping of his hands and a nervous chuckle. “I bet we’ll be out of here in no time! And with a fully, satisfied belly! Not to mention-”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter