Another Side, Another Story 2

A Selection of Chocolate-Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [CONTENTID1]Another Side, Another Story 2[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]A SELECTION OF CHOCOLATE-BOYS[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

My Chemical Romance

 

Seokjin knocked on the door. He had a dream the night before. No one believed him, but Seokjin was a clairvoyant. He saw visions from the past and the future.  When he did, he would blank out and fall to the floor, wrapped in a moment of uncontrollable convulsions. People said his eyes would roll back and he would mumble in a foreign language.

 

Some called it talent.

 

Others called it 'attention-seeker.'

 

Seokjin scoffed at the thought. He firmly believed in his visions. He often dreamt of people he never met before.  Last night, he met a werewolf in his dream. The wolf was stalking his best friend's premises. The conniving creature stopped outside the door to Jungkook's beloved noona's room, sniffing, and snarling. Thin strips of saliva dribbled from its enormous snout. Hairy claws unlocked the door and it entered the girl's room.

 

Then, Seokjin woke up, drenched in sweat, with his heart racing inside his throat. It took him a few moments to swallow the bitter taste in his mouth, and breath normally again.

 

Hence, the boy was now outside Jungkook's apartment block, quivering to break this news to his friend.

 

Mrs. Jeon opened the door. She grinned at him.

 

"Hello Jin! Didn't you go to college?" She tilted her slightly.

 

Seokjin's eyes widened. There was far more important matters to attend than college!

 

"I must see Jungkook," he pleaded, stepping into the house with a grave expression, "Thy son needs to know something important!"

 

Mrs. Jeon strained a nervous smile. "I see..."

 

"Thou must allow me!" The frantic boy squealed, as he shivered with the knowledge of the unknown.

 

"Well, you certainly may see him. He's not been...normal for the last few days. Maybe you can get him out of his room? I'd appreciate it if you could, Jin."

 

That was all Seokjin needed to hear. He scrambled to Jungkook's room, desperately twisting the doorknob, only to find that it was locked. There was a cacophonous noise raging from within. It didn't take a genius to know that the music belonged to the metal genre.  Seokjin was astonished first. Jungkook only ever listened to hip hop.

 

"Kookie!" He cried, rapping his knuckles against the door, and gripping his frantic heart with his other hand. "Thou must hear me!"

 

"Get lost, you moron!" The reply was unexpected, and it caused Seokjin to blink with confusion. Jungkook never treated his friends in a such a way.

 

"But I had a vision!"

 

The music sudden grew louder until it throbbed in every room of the dorm. Seokjin caught Mrs. Jeon stroll by. She merely shrugged.

 

"Told you so," she said, as she ambled into the next room.

 

The music grew in crescendo,  with Jungkook's squeaky, broken voice singing along with the dramatic music.

 

"You cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears! You'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears!"

 

Despite the obvious fact that Jungkook was out of tune, the pain in his voice was salient and hard to miss. There was so much emotion in the words that it drove Seokjin to tears.

 

"I held your hand through all of these years, but you still have..." The music came to an end, with the poignant notes of a piano bass in the background. "All of me..."

 

It was too much to bear. The pain, the regret and unrequited love clashed together, leaving Seokjin to wail in the corridor.  The clairvoyant wiped his droopy nose with the back of his sleeve as he slid to his knees with his forehead leaning against the door.

 

Suddenly, the door was pulled back, and Seokjin tumbled forward. His face met high pumps. Slowly he gazed up and shrieked when the face of his friend invaded his perspective-- only, it was a pallid face that resembled his friend.

 

Jungkook's eyes were smudged with eyeliner. He was dressed in black, with a shirt that had the words 'leave me or die!' printed across it. His jewellery consisted of skull rings and necklaces.

 

This was incredulous! This couldn't be Seokjin's friend. Jungkook was meant to be sweet and bashful and cute-- not a...Seokjin swallowed the thought...a goth!

 

"Kookie!" He exclaimed, scrambling to his feet and shaking his friend's shoulders rather violently, "I had a dream! I had a dream! I had a dream within a dream!"

 

Jungkook shoved the older boy away from him.

 

"I told you to get lost," he snarled, "Leave me alone, in my field of paper flowers, and candy clouds of lullabies."

 

Seokjin raised a brow. "Whatever happened to thee? Why dost thou speak with such melancholy?  Art thou sick?"

 

His friend rolled his eyes. "Sick? Is that what you ahjussis call this?"

 

"Ahjussis?" The clairvoyant crinkled his nose. Jungkook always called him 'hyung'. Why did he say ahjussi?

 

"To be or not to be," Jungkook spoke, more to himself than to Seokjin. He walked towards the window. "That is the question..."

 

 

He then stared at the wall, eyes growing larger and his hand outstretched to grasp empty air. "Is this a dagger I see before me? The handle towards my hand?"

 

"Hey!" Seokjin slapped the boy upside the head. "Where art thy senses, you egg!?"

 

"Stop talking with me like that, you shag-haired villain! Get outta my room!" With those words stuck in the thickness of the atmosphere, Jungkook proceeded to force the clairvoyant out of the room.

 

"Wait! Thy noona--"

 

Jungkook's eyes riveted to glare at him; his hands fell limp by his side.

 

"-- is in danger," Seokjin finished, clutching his panicking heart.

 

"...I won't let anything hurt her," Jungkook swore solemnly.

 

The Loof Is On Fire!

 

A silver BMW screeched outside Kimchi. Himchan hopped outside and fixed the cuffs of his white blazer. He ran his lithe fingers through his hair as he stared at the loneliness that emanated from the almost empty restaurant.  The aroma from its neighbour, Bok Choy, was a lot more enticing. Not only that, Bok Choy seemed like a perfect place for a top model such as as him.

 

Forget free food! He wanted to have lunch in Bok Choy. First, Himchan needed to retrieve his phone from that irritating girl.

 

He couldn't remember her name. Was it Jaezy or Woozy? 'Loser' will have to suffice. He smirked to himself. Not only was he handsome, he was also quick witted when it came to solutions to problems.  

 

He ambled into the restaurant, completely oblivious to the gigantic monster truck that was parked next to his car (with the pirate symbol painted across its doors.).

 

When Suzy recognised who entered the restaurant,  she almost dropped her tray of food. That was when Himchan saw a trio of runts that he had been avoiding for a long while. Who would have thought that the Royal Pirates came to eat at a ramshackle place such as Kimchi.

 

"Sh*t!" He cried frantically. The runts stirred in their seats upon hearing that familiar voice.

 

Before the pirates should see him, Himchan grabbed Suzy's wrist, completely startling her, and ran through the back door and into a small utility room. He tripped over a few buckets inside.

 

"The heck-- do you ever clean this place, loser?" He glared at Suzy while rubbing his sore backside.

 

The girl rolled her eyes. She removed his infamous phone from her pocket. His eyes were alight with content and he proceeded to snatch it from her. However, Suzy stepped aside and Himchan tumbled over his feet. He collided with so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter